Familiar

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

I wasn't sure what woke me up, after a moment of having my eyes open and not looking I turned and saw my Mistress with her back to me.

It took me a long moment realized that she was crying.

"Mistress?"

With a tiny yelp she turned to face me, and I watched as she wiped her eyes quickly.

"Sorry Bastain, go back to sleep."

I simply looked at her, there was almost like an itch in the back of my head seeing her standing there like that, I felt like I knew her somehow, but it was just out of reach, so tantalizing.

"Not without you Mistress...why did you leave the bed, why is cold?"

I saw her eyes and face soften.

"Sorry pet, it's cold here, you complained about that before, let me get you another blanket, we are very far up in the mountains, so it's very cold."

"You could warm me up..."

She looked at me with wide eyes, and I blushed, unsure of where the hell that came from.

"Alright pet...lay back down..."

I did as she said and I was rewarded by her coming back over to me, she pulled open the bed sheet and the cold air made me shiver.

She laid down propping herself on pillows up against the headboard, opening her arms to me, I instantly put my head on her chest as she wrapped her arms around me.

I felt safe in her arms.

"Do you...I know I don't remember Mistress, would you be willing to teach me how to be yours again..."

"You have no idea how much I want that Bastian...no idea...."

I could hear the hesitation in her voice, and it hurt me.

"Is it Chris."

"Sorry?"

"The reason you are hesitating Mistress, is it because of Chris..."

I moved quickly, putting me on my back on the bed then straddling my hips looking down at me.

"I'm hesitating because you don't remember, there are a lot of things that passed between us, and if you don't get your memory back...I'm just scared pet, I know as a dominant I shouldn't admit that but it is the truth."

She moved off of me and laid down next to me, stripping down and removing all of her clothes, I whimpered at seeing her like that – she had this ability to turn me on with just her actions. 

She moved forward her body pressed up against mine as she wrapped her leg around my hip, and pulled me in for a kiss, her hand roughly tangling in my hair.

I kissed her back, enjoying being close.

She rolled me over on top of her. I might be more submissive by nature, but I knew what she was getting at, I moved my hips and slowly sank into her.

I moaned almost embarrassingly loud as I buried my head into her shoulder, after a moment I moved my head and caught her lips.

I started moving against her, this felt like making love, not submissive or dominant, but making love – and this felt so eerily natural, being with her that it was a bit spooky.

I continued to move against her, getting bold and letting my hands explore her, she did the same, it was like we were getting reacquainted, fuck her body was so familiar to me.