Ultimate Betrayal

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol,  and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, using someone for sexual pleasure, that could be a trigger warning for someone.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

He was laying on top of me, he was heavier that Sebastian, and he didn't have any trouble putting a lot of his weight on me to pin me down.

He had easily undressed us both – he handed me with the type of efficacy that only an extremely powerful and knowable dominant could, it both turned me on and deeply unsettled me.

I would NEVER say this to him, my pride would get in the way – but he was definitely a stronger, and better dominant than me – and if we are going up against one another, I would lose.

He had been kissing me roughly for a long time, then he roughly moved his lips from mine and whispered right in my left ear...

"If you want me to stop, you are going to have to tell me to stop or cry RED, you are fighting me very hard, you know that it's futile right?"

I let out a sob, he was right, he was having to fight me hard on this, hence why he was putting a lot of weight down on me, I was not doing a good job of going along with this, but at the same time I really didn't want him to stop.

"I want this...I want this, but I just, I don't know...what about Sebastian?" I stammered so hard, shivering with both pleasure and over stimulation.

"This thing between us has nothing to do with Sebastian, nothing! It's just you and me here my love, and you can fight me if you want, it is safe for you to do so if you feel that is what you need..."

"You are going to have to make me do this, I'm just too much of a dominant to not fight..."

He shifted and grabbed my hands and put them above my head, I had just asked him to dominate me.

"You need to submit to me, but I understand how this is hard for you but it will only get worse if you don't accept and face what is going on... now be my good little whore and spread your legs..."

Chris had switched into his more Boston accent - I slowly did what I was told, I felt him gently shift me into position, at least the position that he wanted me in.

I felt him line up his cock with me but didn't put it in.

"Fuck..." I moaned.

Chris stopped what he was doing and leaned forward and kissed my throat and neck.

"If you want me to stop you need to say it now...because I am going to fucking ruin you...once my cock get in you, once I cum deep in you. I am never letting you go."

He kissed me roughly, painfully biting my lip, I didn't fight but gave into the kiss.

"And you know that everything will change...do you still want this?"

All that I could do was nod while looking away.

"Look at me and fucking say yes." He barked,  I looked up at him, his blue eyes were intense almost as if a fire was lit behind them, making them an ultra blue.

"Yes, I...I want you."

He moved his cock and lined it up with me.

"Say my name."

"Chris."

"No, what do you call me?"

"Daddy."

"That's right. See, now you are learning."

I let out cry of shock as he slowly lowered his hips and moved them forward, sinking his cock into me, his skin almost burned as he buried himself in me. I had to bite my tongue from screaming out an apology to the universe and Sebastian, because I am only human, and I enjoyed this.

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

"How long were you seeing her before you left me?"

We were eating a nice dinner, she had been truthful when she said she just had some questions, I didn't want to tell her to much details but I also wanted her to get the closure that she needed.

"It really isn't like that..."

"Can I meet her? The girl who so easily took you from me?"

"I think that would be a bad idea."

"I might not be asking."

I gave her a serious look - she wouldn't that that bold, it wasn't her style. She seemed to drop the issue and take a bite of her salad.

"So, you really do love her? Even though you hardly know her."

Her voice sounded sad and defeated, I thought about it before answering, so I knew the truth.

"Yes...I have fallen in love with her."