Riding Him

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

I stood outside the house, one of the handlers, a handsome male came up to me.

"Evening Miss want's you blindfolded again - and stripped down to your underwear, I am to ask permission for her by proxy, are you willing to have her touch you and make you cum by any means she chooses?"

I felt my body started to tremble at the mere thought that she would be touching me, let alone making me cum...fuck.

"Yes...I consent."

"At the start she wants to go by the color system, the colors you can use are Green, that means you are alright with what's going on - normally she will ask you to confirm this color and you will not tell her.

Yellow, is asking her to ease up and maybe change things, it means that you are still comfortable but something needs to shift.

Red, will stop her and she will talk things over and she will offer comfort and care.

Black, will end everything, she will leave the room and you will be taken care of then taken back to your car... Do you understand all of the following?"

I thought about it for a while, it was a very simple system.

"Yes. I can do that."

He handed me a clip board.

"Sign at the bottom."

I quickly scanned it, it was simple enough, basically had everything the guy had said above, taking the nice pen I signed it. He set it down on the ground.

Facing me he pulled out a black silk piece of cloth, I put my hands behind my back and allowed him to blindfold me, gently he took me by my arm and lead me into the house.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I have never been as anxious as I was now to go in and spend time with a submissive.

Taking a deep breath, I walked into the room.

Sebastian was sprawled out on the bed; I had had them tie his arms on the upper bed posts but leave his legs free.

He was stripped down to his boxers.

I looked him over, good lord he was a thick boy, he looked very powerful - I knew he was strong, hence why I want him restrained right now.

"I'm happy to see you again Bastian."

"It was torture to wait Miss."

"Hm, did you honestly think about this?"

"Yes and I want this...please..." He begged.

I walked over to the side of the bed, I was wearing a simple black dress, no underwear. I wanted easy access to my new toy.

Reaching over I gently pulled down his boxers, slowly removing them, I loved how he allowed me to do this.

Damn, this was one sexy male specimen. I simply ran my nails along his lower stomach and down his hip and halfway down his thigh, watching as his cock got rock hard.

"Is something wrong Miss?"

I realized I had gone silent for quite some time, and I was loving how his body responded to my touch.

"It's okay I am just admiring you, will you let me ride that cock of yours?"

"Fuck...yes Miss."

I smirked, reaching forward I stroked his cock until I was hard, it was a bit above average, I straddled him, looking down at him I slowly sank onto this cock.

I very rarely slept with any of my submissive, it often wasn't about sex - it was about control. So I was tight as I didn't sleep around a lot. His cock had some girth so it was a little bit painful.

When I rested down my ass on his thighs he moaned, a sound that was pure submission, and he started to squirm a little.

I paused for a moment looking down, realizing that I was about to ride Sebastian fucking Stan, I took a deep breath, I had to think of him as just another submissive or else I wouldn't get though this.

"Are you ready Pet?"

"I hate not being able to touch you."

"I bet you do, I'm the one in control here, now be a good boy and stop struggling and let me have some fun with you..."

He did his best to comply as I started ridding him, moving my hips very languidly. I reached down and placed my hand gently on his upper stomach. He was responding beautifully to me so far.