Plaything

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I pushed him away and looked up at him upset. In one powerful move he put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me forward.

His lips met mine again, this time in a more dominant and powerful kiss, fuck he was kissing me so rough I worried that he would bruise my lips.

I firmly pushed him away from me, he growled as his lips met mine – literally growled at me.

"I wasn't finished with you."

"Seriously? You are drunk and you decided the best thing to do was break into my home?"

In the darkness I could see his eyes narrow, it was unsettling.

"It was only a few beers. Come here..." He put his arm around my waist again and pulled me towards him again.

"Mistress..."

It was as if Sebastian's voice put a knife between us, Chris moved backward, and swiftly put himself against the wall right next to the opening form the bedroom.

Sebastian, his hair messy and he had his arms wrapped around him as he walked through the threshold. 

My heart was hammering, because if he looked to his left – he would see Chris.

I had to get complete and utter control of myself.

"Why are you out of bed Bastian?"

"I woke up without you and I got scared."

My heart melted as I walked forward and cupped his cheek, he closed his eyes and turned into the touch.

Gently and without letting the worry and anxiety show on my face I gently put my hand on his chest and pushed him back, he took a few steps back – and out of the eyesight of Chris.

"Let me get some water and I'll come back to bed." I purred, walking up closer I kissed him, pushing my tongue down his throat - he kissed me for a moment and then pulled back.

"Have you been drinking? Do you drink Mistress?"

'Shit.' My brain mocked; did he really just taste Chris beer on my tongue?

"When I have trouble sleeping ill take a few sips, I don't drink often...go back to bed, please don't make me ask again Bastian."

He nodded and turning he went back into the bedroom.

Turning I went out into he kitchen and pulled out a glass and filled it from the tap. I kept my back turned as Chris slowly walked up to me.

"Baby..."

"Please leave Chris, I have to get back to him."  I begged, he walked forward, and I felt him put his hands on my sides, his head dipped down and he kissed my shoulder then whispered in my ear.

"You're mine..."

He quickly moved back and I heard him silently leave out the front door, the moment he was out I moved quickly to the front door, shut it and locked it. With a sigh I went back to the bedroom.

(The Next Morning)

I walked into the bedroom, to see an awake Sebastian, looking kind of disheveled and shocked when I brough him breakfast in bed.

"Mistress...you didn't have to. This smells wonderful."

"Yes I did. Thank you, I said I was going to cook with the fresh eggs."

I sat down next to him and we both started eating, I had made scrambled eggs, bacon and hash browns. I loved seeing how much he enjoyed the food, he seemed so happy – I loved this man.

When he finished he got up and I told him to brush his teeth and get dressed in boxers only.

He came out of the bathroom, and I was holding some rope.

"So we are going to do something new today Pet."

"W...what?" he eyed the rope, I smiled at him and gently took his hand leaning him out into the front room, he looked up and saw that, suspended from a hook on the celling was a rope hanging down.

"Hold out your hands, you are safe... trust me. You will enjoy what I do to you."

He did as he was told, I did a quick slip knot and tied his hands together, then tied the to the rope attached to the celling. Moving forward I pulled on the other side – making his tied hands raise above his head.

I tied it to another hook that was on the ground.

I walked over to him, running my hand across his stomach with my nails, he whimpered in delight. Struggling a little bit, trying to move.

"Fuck you look so amazing like this... you are my plaything today." I reached into his boxers, and played with his cock until it hardened in my hands.