Fragmented

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chris's Point of View ---

I walked over to her sleeping form on the couch, I put my hand on the side of her soft face – running my thumb across her cheek, I watched as her eyes fluttered open, she looked at me, her green eyes clear and beautiful.

I saw for just a simple moment that she was simply happy to see me, there was no pain or guarded look in her eyes, I felt my fucking heart melt at seeing that expression.

Then it changed immediately, she sat up, my heart breaking at the worry and edge in her eyes, she narrowed her eyes at me.

"What is it?"

"They found him he was in a car wreck, as far as I know he isn't seriously injured, but he is hospitalized."

Her eyes widened and I saw that she got scared, I put my hand on her upper shoulder.

"What....can we seen him?"

"Yes, let me make a few calls and see if we can go right now..."

I put my hand on her shoulder, maybe Sebastian remembers her and just remembers nothing from the crash.

"Go get dressed..."

I picked up my cell phone to make a few calls, to see if we could get ourselves a visit during off hours. I thought that maybe the extent of his memory loss is simply not remembering the accident, as guilty as I felt being with her, I knew that he would want to see her as his dominant.

--- Kennedy's Point of View --

I got dressed quickly and ran out of the room – before turning back and looking at myself in the mirror, I had never been that worried about my looks, but I didn't want to look bad at seeing him.

The guilt was getting to me though, I had never thought of myself as someone who was a switch, but it seemed to be happening, and I hadn't really had time to square with that in my mind, I wanted to be with Sebastian and I would ask Chris to give me some space. I needed to sort my feelings for the two of them out – and the only way to do that would be to be away from Chris Fucking Evans.

My heart was soaring, going into the front room Chris was standing there, dressed and had keys in his hands.

"We should go together, they are expecting Chris Evans at the hospital to see him, not you, I will provide cover, you can seem like you're not there to see him, keeping your privacy."

It made logical sense, I was very conflicted, I know what was between Chris and I wasn't that serious, it was just a way to get some dopamine in my system after a stressful event, but that didn't matter, I was happy to see Sebastian.

The car ride was quiet, after a moment Chris put his hand on my thigh, I looked out the window, but his hand there was almost burning my skin.

"I was and still am worried about him as well."

"What we did is wrong." I added over my shoulder, still refusing to look at him.

"I know it is, logically it is wrong, but why didn't it FEEL wrong?"

I made a move to say something.

"Don't lie, in your brain you know it was wrong, but it felt so right, you want more..."

"I don't want to admit that." I muttered with a strangled cry.

"You are just as culpable in this as I am."

"Fuck I know that." My voice holding back a sob.

{3 Hours Later}

We walked down the hallway to his room, I hated the smell of the Hospital, I was very anxious and I felt like I was starting to shiver all over.

Chris had talked to the doctor in private and we were being taken to him because he was awake at the moment.

Chris and I were let into a room.

Sebastian was sitting up in bed, looking out the window at the mountains, after a second he turned and looked between me and Chris, then focused on Chris.

"Hi Chris, what are you doing here?"

"I...I came to see you...how are you Sebastian" There was odd hesitation in Chris voice. 

I moved forward and I went to go over to him, but his expression stopped me in my tracks, there was uneasiness in his voice.

"Sebastian?"

"Your face looks familiar, where have we met before?" He asked. My heart felt like someone was stabbing it, tremors started to erupt in my chest.

"Sebastian it's me..."

I stepped forward again, and reached out to take his hand, he pulled back and gave me a somewhat annoyed look.

I was grabbed from behind by Chris and taken out of the room, before I could react, scream, cry or do anything I was in Chris arms and he held me against him.

"I'm sorry, I should have told you, I shouldn't have let you go in, I thought it wouldn't be that bad." He muttered against my hair.

"What..." I stammered, not able to finish the sentence, I was missing something.

"He had a head injury, the doctor said that his memories have slowly become fragmented, I'm so fucking sorry baby..."