DNA Test

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

"You shouldn't be here." As crazy as it sounds, I was hoping that he wasn't here, I was hoping that I could just close my eyes and open them and he would be gone – but that was impossible – I had seen him before and I wasn't hallucinating.

"You know as a fellow submissive how hard it is to let a submissive go."

"I let Sebastian go." I turned facing him, narrowing my eyes at him, he stepped forward invading my space, I took a deep inhale smelling him – that was a weak point for me, no matter what we did, he had this natural smell about him that just attracted me.

"Yes you did but it destroyed you, are you telling me that it didn't tear you up inside seeing him with ex?"

My heart thudded painfully and almost on instinct I covered my lower stomach with my hand as if to protect her.

"You know how much it hurt me."

He looked down then back up at me, sadness in his eyes.

"Then how do you think I feel when you left me for him?"

"The baby is his..."

He growled and backed me against the ice machine, putting his hands on either side of my face.

"You can't be 100% sure, I came in you around the same time."

"He came in me as well." My brain was thinking about it, he did come into me close to the time, it was highly unlikely but not impossible.

I shook my head at him.

"I doubt that it is an almost astronomical chance that it is yours."

"That is still a chance – you can do a non-invasive DNA test, you are far enough along that we can find out who the father is before the birth"

"I don't know if I want to do that..." I looked down.

"If the baby is his, I will go away, go back to Massachusetts – but if the baby is mine – you are going to have square away with that – and see if Sebastian will stay with you."

I looked away.

"You know that you are going to test anyway, you wouldn't in good faith try and pass off another from another man as Sebastians would you?"

I shook my head.

"If I find a clinic on the way... and give you the information, will you stop there?"

I looked down and gulped, not willing to meet his eyes.

"If the baby isn't yours, you promise to leave us be, to stop temping me and let me get over you clearly?"

"Yes."

"Alright, I'll do it."

"Good girl... go back to him, I'll text you the information."

I walked as calmly as I could past him, all the while I was shaking hard, feeling like I was going to throw up I walked back into the room.

"Mistress, you were gone for a long time..."

You snapped back to reality, and gave him a smile, the moment you smiled at him you saw his shoulders drop and his jaw relax, he was worried.

"I'm sorry pet, I was just thinking."

I set the tea down and walked over to him, standing in front of him, I looked down at his blue eyes, wide and beautiful, I wondered if our daughter would have his eyes.

"What? What is wrong Mistress?"

"I...I want to do a DNA test on this baby... before birth."

He looked shocked.

"Isn't it mine? There is a chance that it isn't mine?"

"I..." I stammered, I didn't realize that he was going to question this, but clearly, he would have, I have been playing to his assumption that this was his daughter – as you had said to Chris, there was an astronomical chance that it was Chris.

I could hear him gulp and take a deep breath.

"There is a chance that it is his?" He didn't even have to say his name, I nodded. I got brave and looked at him, there were tears starting to form in his eyes.

"If it is his..." I started to ask.

"It doesn't matter."

I was shocked at how rough his tone of voice was.

"It doesn't?" I asked clearly dumbfounded, he shook his head.

"Mistress, I will love you and the baby regardless, I would hope that the next one would be mine. But now that you have put it in my mind, I would like to know as well."