Miserably

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships – trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

I did a deep dive into my phone and found a call that I had made to a place called The Orchid House – looking into it I realized that it was a BDSM house – I had thought about getting into that, I had always wanted to be controlled but I was too shy to ask my girlfriend.

After debating for a very long time, I called the number with my hand shaking so much I almost dropped my phone.

"Good evening this is Master Mistress speaking how may I help you?"

"Hi...this is Sebastian Stan."

Before I could say anything more, she kind of cut me off. 

"Ah yes, how are things going with you and Mistress Kennedy going?"

"Uh...fine...great actually." Being an actor I was able to read the situation and react with some happiness and joy, but I realized that she must be this Mistress Kennedy, and clearly she was my Mistress, it was an educated guess, still how the fuck could I forget that.  So she was a Mistress, did that make me her submissive?

"I was shocked when she decided to take you off site, but she is a good dominant and I'm happy that I picked her for you."

"Yeah, I was calling to thank you for doing that."

"You are very welcome, also if it doesn't work out with her in the long run, you can always return to The Orchid House 

"Thank you..."

I hung up and felt my body start to shiver and shake deeply. I needed to see her, and I had a feeling that I also needed to talk to Chris, why were they camping?

Oddly enough I felt like I was being betrayed somehow, absurd I know but it was how I was feeling. I needed to see her again, I would stop at nothing.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I watched as he took off his shirt, I gulped seeing him in the firelight and moonlight, it cased an almost ethereal glow around him – he looked like a fucking Greek god.

"I like when you look at me like that..." He smirked, I gulped at him.

"Baby, get up and get on your knees, face away from me..."

I made a motion to argue with him on this, without hesitation and with a dissatisfied growl he wrapped his hand around my throat, holding me there, it was such a dominant move that he always used the I felt like melting under it.

"You know you can use the safe colors for this right, do I have your permission, you have to tell me verbally."

"Y...yes you have my permission." I agreed.

"Alright then, do not start this off by fighting me on anything, you need to obey me when I ask you to do something, now I am going to ask again, turn around and get on all fours."

I did as he told me to do.

He put his hands on my hips.

"Who is fucking you?"

"You Daddy..." You whimpered.

"No...say my full name, I want to hear it from you."

"Chris...Evans."

"No my full name..." He growled, I felt his start to tease his cock against me, not putting it in but teasing me with it.

I had to think about it for a moment, I couldn't remember his middle name, after a while it came to me.

"Christopher Robert Evans..." I whimpered.

"Such a good girl for me, that is who is fucking you." He shoved his cock in me, making me cry out in pleasure and squirm against him because he was large, he held me against him, slapping my ass.

"Keep still...I am the one fucking you, not Sebastian, I know you miss him, but he isn't here right now, I don't want you thinking about him, you are mine right now..."

There was a possessiveness in his voice that made me shiver, I knew why he was upset, and my mind was totally with him here, I did my best to shove Sebastian from my mind – but I was failing miserably.