Savor

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

"Mistress..."

I heard the distress in his voice as I got rough with him.

"Easy Bastian, I know, normally I savor this, but this is breeding, I need to make sure you cum in me early in morning, this isn't about love, play or domination, I'm going to breed you, so cum when it feels natural – don't hold back, give it to me."

"Yes Mistress."

He closed is eyes, I had seen him fight his orgasm before, and I watched in amazement as he allowed himself to let go.

I felt the under side of his cock, where the vein was pulse as he came into me, I rode him out until he stopped coming, the got off of him and laid down next to him.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and held them.

"Pull your pants back up, you are my good boy, again are you sure you want to try and breed? I'm asking seriously Sebastian."

He pulled his pants back up and sat up cross legged beside me.

"Yeah I'm fine with it... none of the women that I have been with have ever wanted to have a child with me."

I noticed that there was something in his voice when he said that, thinking that was enough of elevating my hips I got up and got dressed, still feeling his cum drip out of me, for reasons that turned me on even more – I wanted him again tonight.

"I'm sorry...did they directly say they don't want kids?"

He nodded, I offered him my hand and helped pull him up to his feet, in a second, I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around his waist, then going up on my tip toes I kissed him on the mouth.

"That is their loss, because I want to make a baby with you. You are kind, caring, intelligent and handsome, why wouldn't I want to have a child with you?"

"Thank you Mistress, you know ...a baby would irrevocably tie us together, if you have my child I won't be going anywhere, you do know that right?"

There was a sexy anxiety to his voice that made me tilt my head and smile at him.

"I would hope that would be the case."

I pulled back from him and I heard his stomach rumble, from my bad I put the blanket back in and pulled out a granola bar for him, he took it with a smile, it was my job to look after my submissive.

"Let's go home, the sun is going to set."

--- Chris's Point of View ---

I spent most of the day looking out for them to come back home, it wasn't until dusk when I saw them walking down the road, I looked at them closely as they passed. I hated the smile that he put on her face.

I took a sharp intake of breath when I noticed that she had a large cut on her back. It was bloody.

My worry started when I saw her like that.

I felt an urge to leave the RV and run up to her to make sure that she is alright, but I held back, I knew confronting Sebastian at the moment wouldn't be good for anyone.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

{Nighttime}

I had cooked my handsome pet some dinner, and he was eating the alfredo in earnest, next time we go on a hike I would pack more food.

I had worn a tank top to let my fresh injury heal, while walking back home I fell down the side of the trail and cut my back open on a rock, Sebastian freaked out but I was alright, it looked worse than it was.

"I'm taking the garbage out, I'll be back."  I said over my shoulder at him, I stepped outside and walked down the street.

After I put the garbage in the bin and turned around I instantly I felt someone wrap there arm around my waist pulling me against a hard muscles torso, and then a hand when over my mouth.

"Don't scream little one, it's me...what the fuck happened to your back?" I felt soft lips press on the sensitive skin on the side of my cut.

Fucking Chris, he must have been watching me come back. Makes sense however, I walked right past his RV.