His

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

"You know that I am feeding you and taking care of you...why are you upset? Why are you causing me so much trouble." I softly asked of the baby growing in me. I couldn't contain my smile.

In truth, I needed the time alone.

After a while of resting and being lazy I decided to pull myself together – I got up fully and showered and got myself going, when Sebastian came back I was sitting on the bed, smiling at him.

I knew that I was in a good position, I had two men who loved me and would do anything for me, if the baby was Sebastian's then I would be free of Chris, if it wasn't Sebastain would still be at my side.

"Mistress?"

He looked at me with wary eyes, I smiled at him again, I saw his face relax a little but not much. He was holding some bags.

"Done some shopping I see."

"Yeah, just a few things, I hope you don't mind."

I cocked my head a little bit to the side at that comment.

"It's your money, I have no say in that aspect of your life Bastian...kneel before me please."

He set the bags aside and walked over to me, knelling before me he ran my fingers though his hair and lightly tugged it making his head pull back ever so slightly.

I let out an involuntary whimper.

"How did I get so lucky to have a submissive like you?"

"Stand up and take off your clothes slowly..." I demanded, he stood up and stepped back, I simply put my hands in my lap, I enjoyed watching him undress, taking in every inch of his body.

When he was fully naked and standing before me, I smiled at him. "Lay down on the bed."

Slowly he did what I told him to, but he looked wary and worried, I half liked having him a little bit unsettled made me feel powerful.

"What are you going to do to me."

"As my submissive your body is mine – and I want to play with you."

I crawled up on the bed, and started to run my fingers over his body, watching him closely I saw that little goosebumps had broken out over his tummy and I ran my fingers across it.

I ran down his strong powerful thighs – I watched as his cock got hard at my tickling touch, but I didn't touch him there, I touched him everywhere else, going slow, almost as if memorizing his skin.

After a while I laid myself out beside him – gently on moved him by his hip making him turn to face me I put my hand on the back of his head and started kissing him.

We hadn't kissed like this in a long while – and I was enjoying him being close and we were making out.

"Put on your boxers, let's watch a movie." This was sexual torture for him, and I knew it.

{Next Morning}

I don't remember falling asleep when my phone rang, I reached over to the bedside table and answered it.

"Hello this is the Intermountain Private DNA clinic, this is the number that I was given for the results."

"That was quick."

"The person who paid extra if we put it at the front of the line."

That did sound like something Chris would do.

"Say the confirmation number."

I had memorized it.

"2961"

"The child's DNA isn't a match for the sample of male that you came in with, a Mr. Stan."

I felt my stomach fall.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Mistress."

I couldn't meet his eyes, as I set the phone down, hand on my bump. There was a long pensive silence between us.

"The baby is his isn't it."

I nodded.

"You could lie..."

"If I did say it was yours, I know Chris, he would fine a way to verify it...I have to tell him the truth."

I pulled out my cell phone and dialed Chris number, he picked it up quickly.

"Morning...I take it they called you with the test."

"I..."

I found that I couldn't find the words, after a long silence again.

"The baby is mine?" I could almost see the excitement on his face through the phone – there was such joy in his life.

"Yes..." Was all that I got out before hanging up the phone.

"Mistress..."

"I'm sorry Bastian, stay put I need to get some air."

I stood up kind of wobbly and put on one of the robes – swiftly I walked out of the room, only when I was out of sight did I start crying.