Chris?

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

I watched as she left the house, I hated when she left, but I knew she would be back in second. I finished up the food and took the plate to the sink and started washing dishes.

Why we were hiking I had thought about having a baby with her, and what that would mean for our future.

I know it sounds insane, but I really wanted a baby with her, I had fallen in love with her abnormally fast and it was shocking how much power she had over me. She had be eating from her hand in spite of how scary she was to me.

I am getting older and having a baby was appealing, especially one with a formattable, beautiful and powerful women such as Kennedy.

It looked up from what I was doing, she was taking a long time... my mind flashed to the injury on her back, it didn't look that bad but had something happened.

Drying my hands I walked over and put on some jeans, and still wearing my collar I walked outside of the house looking for her.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

Feeling his hard body behind mine was unsettling and at the same time comforting, I was so shocked at the dueling feelings that I found it hard to breath.

"Answer me...why are you injured?"

He kissed down the side of the wound gently, then back up the other side, not kissing the wound put the tender skin around it.

"I fell..."

"You need to be more careful."

I couldn't look at him, I looked down at the ground as he moved around and faced me, he put his strong hand under my chin and made me look up at him, my eyes were wide as he narrowed his at me.

"What is it, something had happened, there is something that you are holding back..."

I gasped internally about how astute he was, he always seemed to know things that I had been hiding.

I also knew that I was about to kick the hornets nest so to say by telling him what is going on – what my planes were with Sebastian, I thought for a moment about lying to him, but maybe this would make him leave.

"Please be careful with me Chris, Sebastian and I are trying for a baby."

The change in him was scary and instant, he put his hand on the back of my neck and wrapped his fingers around the back of my neck, making me look up at him, he didn't squeeze so I could breathe, but his grip scared me – he was a powerful male.

"Excuse me?" His voice was a deep and painful growl.

"I...I know you heard me say it." I was so scared that I didn't want to say it again.

"Yeah, but I thought that I just hallucinated, you can not be seriously considering having a child with him...you barely know the man."

I shook my head, well I tried to but he was holding me roughly and in place.

"People have children all the time, some form one night stands - we have decided that we both want it."

"I forbid it."

"Excuse me?" I balked at him.

"I forbid it. You are not going to have his child."

I was at a loss for words, I mean...it really wasn't up to him, but the way he was acting I felt like I didn't really have a choice.

"CHRIS? What...how are you here?"

My blood run cold when I heard Sebastian's voice crying out from behind me.