Perfume

Authors Note: Thank you all for your words of encouragement and your support, it means the world to me and again, you all inspire me to write.

I have decided to put all my stories as Mature to make sure there is no doubt as to the content of my stories. Please enjoy this chapter, thank you again for reading! XOXO

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol,  and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships that could be a trigger warning for someone.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

"But what if I want to eat?"

He let out a little hum, then leaned down again and kissed your neck.

"I suppose I am hungry as well, what can I do to help?" He gently moved you forward with a push and stepped back.

"Can you get some...you know, get whatever drink you want from my fridge, and get me a Bud Light."

"It's early in the morning?" He scoffed laughing, it was a question.

I turned and looked at him fixing him with a serious and strong gaze, narrowing my eyes at him, he had the audacity to look at me wide eyed and innocent.

"If I'm going to dealing with this..." I made a motion with my hand between us. "Then I am going to need a little liquid help."

"I suppose that is far, I don't like the idea of you needing to drink to deal with me."

I didn't really know how to respond to that, so I said nothing. 

I moved back to what I was doing, he got into the fridge, while he was doing that, I quickly put together our breakfast sandwiches, wrapping them in wax paper I turned just in time to see him handing me a Bud Light and he got himself a glass of orange juice.  

I lead us to the dining room table, he sat down first and I sat down across from him, I did my best to focus on my food, it tasted amazing and it made me feel so full and wonderful, when I finished I looked up, he had eaten only half and he was giving me a lazy smile.

"What?" I asked annoyed at his expression of love and affection.

"Hungry baby?"

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Do you have a problem with women with an appetite?"

He shook his head and took another bite, looking up at me again.

"Not at all, quite the opposite – you are a wonderful cook, I like that."

"So does Sebastian."

He tilted his head and didn't say anything, but I could tell that he didn't like that getting thrown at him by the way his jaw clenched.

He finished his sandwich and I got up to clear the table – I only took a few sips of my beer – it really was too early in the morning, he stood up and raised up his hand to stop me and he set about to cleaning up, I stood up and leaned against the wall into the small kitchen and watched him clean up my mess.

For some reason seeing him be domestic like this softened my heart towards him, why did he have to be so...annoying perfect. 

When he was finished he turned towards me walking forward he held out his hand to me.

"Let's go to bed..."

"I love Sebastian..."

He cut me off before I could continue. "I know, but love isn't black and white – and love isn't fair, we are going to do this sometime, you want this just as much as I do – and I know you feel like a monster because you know this would kill Sebastian."

I looked down and held back tears, he moved forward and picked me up, I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing the side of his neck, his skin tasted clean and nice.

He carried us to the bedroom.

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

I was going to meet her at the Clark Planetarium in downtown Salt Lake City, I wore my Mistresses collar the entire way until I reached my destination, parking in a parking lot I got out and made my way to the place.

I was anxious about seeing her, why I loved and cared for my Mistress, if I was being honest with myself I felt like there were still some lingering emotions for my ex, maybe seeing her would help me deal with them.

When I walked into the place i was shocked when my ex came running up and wrapped her arms around my neck, after a moment of shock I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I missed you Sebastian, I know I shouldn't but I have."

I buried my head in her shoulder, breathing her perfume in my heart thudded painfully, latterly the beat made my chest ache, fuck.