Frustrated

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Fighting and Violence in this chapter – injury but nothing serious.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I felt his body relax as he took a deep breath – it was in huge contrast to my own tense and shaking body.

His movements were fluid and without hesitation, he leaned his head forward ever so slightly.

"You should have fucking chained him down...I'll handle this."

With his long fingers still threated into my hair he roughly he shoved me a aside, I was so shocked by what he said and how harsh he had shoved me that I stumbled and fell on the ground.

I was unharmed but Sebastian let out a worried yelp, the sound cut into me, I really never wanted to hear it again. 

"What are you doing Chris..."

Sebastian attempted to come over to me, but Chris stopped in his path.

"So THAT is what you left your life and your girlfriend for?" He yelled.

I got up stumbling as Chris grabbed Sebastian's collar and yanked him forward, Sebastian made like he was going to punch Chris but he thought better of it.

He shoved Chris off of him and Chris let go of the collar.

I realized that Chris really wasn't mad at Sebastian, he was covering being here, I half wanted to confess everything to Sebastian.

"Why are you with her? You don't even know her."

"Because I love her?" I gasped at how strong and painful his tone of voice sounded.

"Love, you are not a teenager anymore, you can possibly love her."

"You don't get to tell me who I love and who I don't...why were you holding her like that?"

Sebastian looked over at you, you noticed that he was just a little bit shorter than Chris, he looked very hurt, I glanced at his collar and saw that around his neck it was red and painfully swollen.

"I was just seeing what you liked about her."

"Mr. Evans...please leave us alone."

I walked forward, limping a little bit, I was faking it but Chris who was looking over his shoulder suddenly had a very worried look.

"Please, you have made your point and scared us both, please leave..."

He stepped away from Sebastian and then walked towards me, his face had changed to a softer and worried look.

He stepped closer to me.

"I will call the police, there are neighbors around and I bet they heard all of this...now please ... go."

He shook his head and looked back over at Sebastian, I wasn't sure if I was happy or annoyed that he had just lied to Sebastian and covered what had gone on between us – I was almost scared to let Sebastian know what was going on, he is a very fragile submissive.

I hoped Sebastian didn't see through our bare faced lie.

"We are not done with this conversation Seb."

He turned and jogged down the street, he ran right past his RV and down a side street, covering that the RV was his.

I instantly went over to Sebastian.

"Kennedy your hurt."

His use of my real name gave me a little bit of pause.

"Don't worry about it, let's get inside."

I lead him back into the house and right up to the kitchen, I pulled out an ice pack from the freezer and gently took off his collar and placed the ice where it was red, he made an appreciative sigh and leaned against it.

I put my hand on his cheek.

"I'm so sorry Mistress, I don't know how he found us – I didn't want to upset you."

"It's okay, let me handle him next time...come."

I lead him into the bedroom why he held the ice to his neck, I gently pushed him on the bed and straddled his waist as he laid down still holding the ice.

"Let me show you that I'm not upset."

---- Chris's Point of View ---

I waited for a moment to go back to my RV, I had wanted to tell Sebastian that she was mine, but seeing his face, how much he liked her – it was going to be harder to take her from him, and I couldn't even bring myself to think about the baby issue.

I shivered, worried that I had really harmed her, that wasn't my intention, guilt and sadness was hurting me because I can't go see her right now.

I wanted to hold her and tell her I was sorry – make sure she was alright, I sat down in the driver seat and put my head in my hands, frustrated and worried.