I Am Your Slave Now

Author's Note: Thank you everyone for reading and commenting this story, I'm shocked by how many are reading this story - it means the world to me as a writer, and helps inspire me to write better. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!!

Chapter Warning: Possible Trigger Warning, Swearing, Cheating and BDSM content.

--- Sebastian's Point of View---

"I just don't understand why you are doing this, what did I do wrong."

My girlfriend was crying, sobbing on the phone, I felt myself shaking but my mind had been made up. I had been feeling distant from my girlfriend for a while - I mean, I did go to The Orchid House, and doing that didn't scream 'stable relationship'.

"I'm sorry it just isn't working out, I'm sorry for springing this on you - I shouldn't have done it this way, you can stay in my apartment, I will find other living accommodations, I have paid for 6 months rent so far - after that it will be on you and my name will be off the lease."

"I don't care about that...what the fuck Seb, did you meet someone else?"

I didn't say anything to that, I found myself at a loss for words, and she knew me well enough to notice what my silence meant.

"You met someone else, how long have you been cheating on me - was I not good enough for you?"

"It's not that cut and dry, look I have to go, please give me some space."

I wondered if the Mistress had seen that I did as she had asked - she had reacted badly and now it was all over social media. I hung up and blocked my now ex-girlfriends number because I didn't want her to bother me.

I took a few deep breaths in and out as I prepared to text my Mistress.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I tried to recover with some dignity from choking on the smoothie, that was something that I realized was impossible. I took quite a few deep shuttering breaths.

My brother raised his eyebrow at me, dead staring at me.

"It's odd that I even have the inclination to ask this...but did you have something to do with this?" His eyes were narrowed and he took another step towards me.

I had no idea how to answer that, no idea at all, I suddenly felt sick to my stomach as the news finally settled on my brain.

'It has to be a coincidence, it had to be...' My brain screamed and I felt my whole body start to shudder.

I simply looked away from him, I could feel myself trembling.

"What did you do?"

Shaking my head I took a deep and uneasy breath.

"I didn't think he would do it..."

He gasped at me.

"Seriously you told him to dump his girlfriend, isn't that against some BDSM code."

"No it isn't, and seriously maybe it was just a coincidence."

My phone beeped, I had set his calls and text to a certain number, I looked and saw a text from Sebastian.

Sebastian

I have done as you asked, I have sacrificed my relationship with my girlfriend for you, from now on I am swearing myself to you. I am yours to do as you wish, I will do anything you say, I am your slave now.

I felt my heart rate going sky high and I felt like I was choking on something.

Me

Meet me at The Orchid House tomorrow night, don't text me until then.

I turned off my phone and sank down to the floor.

"He did it for you didn't he?"

"Yeah..."

I was looking in the distance at nothing really, my mind was going in a million different directions.

"What are you going to do?"

I had no idea, but...I was a dominant of my word - and things were now changed between us forever.

Fuuuuuuking Hell