GPS

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission STALKING, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View –--

"Thank you." I said to my cousin Ethan, I decided to drive to Nevada – because I thought it would be a good bonding experience for both me and Sebastian, we would stop at a hotel halfway there.

So I asked my cousin to bring me his SUV, it's bigger and better able to go on a road trip, I was giving him my car, so we were trading.

"Are you sure you are ready for a road trip? Seems kind of sudden."

I told him a lie about seeing one of my friends, I didn't not have the energy to explain why Sebastain Stan was with me – so he was hiding currently in the house.

"Yes, I'll return the car with a full tank in a few days." I hugged him and watched him get into my car and drive off down the road.

With a sigh I walked back into house, I came to see Sebastian making sandwiches, turkey and provolone and putting them into the cooler with water and Pellegrino – food for the road.

"We can stop at a 7-11 to get some more supplies." You grabbed the cooler and walked too the car, Sebastain was right behind me, he was holding our suitcases.

"I'm nervous mistress."

After halting the cooler into the car I turned and looked at him.

"Why babe?"

"I don't know." He looked down so shyly and scared that it broke my heart a little bit, I knew that I had to rebuild the trust he had lost in me.

"All you have to do is say the safe word and I will not take you; you can say no, I will not be upset, and we can just stay here"

"I...I don't want to go, it just something new."

I walked forward and put my hand against his cheek, my heart melted as he turned into the touch.

"This is why we are diving there; we need to bond a little bit; we have gone through so much and we need time together."

I got on my tip toes and kissed him on the lips and then smiled at him. He gave me a smile back.

"Can I pay for a few things?"

"Bastian I told you that you didn't need to pay for anything, I'm the dom, I got this."

"I know, and I'm not trying to be insubordinate, but it would make me feel better knowing I helped and had some control."

Normally as a dominant I wouldn't let him have very much control, but considering everything I was ready to give him a little leeway.

"Alright, when we get gas you can pay for that - and the hotel room you pay, I'll get the food and..."

I reached and put my hand under his shirt, and ran my nails over his stomach, I felt him shiver under my touch, I smiled loving the effect that I have on him.

"How is the baby?"

He put his hand on my tiny bump, I smiled.

"She is good...let's go."

I got into the drivers seat and he got into the passenger seat, I started the car and pulled out. I had an odd feeling, but I pushed it aside.

--- Chris's Point of View ---

I watched as Kennedy and Sebastian drove away, I had a feeling that they would leave, and I was here to put a tracker on the car, I felt lucky I got here in time – because I was right, she had changed cars with someone and was packing the car.

They were on the move, but I was prepared, and when they were inside the house I ran up to the car and put a GPS tracker on the underside of the wheel well. Then ran as fast as I could and hid in the park.

I sighed, I would wait a moment before returning to my car, then I would start tracking them down.