Cold Weather

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I thought that I might just be losing my fucking mind at this point, maybe the stress had finally caused me to snap.

"Everything okay Mistress...you seem lost in thought. Are you going to take a shower?"

My brain had latterly got lost for a moment, I walked closer to the window and pressed my face to it, looking down at the parking lot, only our car was there. I didn't see his RV.

I looked back at Sebastian, he had raised himself up on his arm and he was looking at me, worry settling in the crease lines on his forehead, I let out a soft sigh and gave him a big smile. What was I going to tell him? That I was now hallucinating Chris?

"Sorry I was just thinking about the baby." I deflected.

"Everything okay."

"Dreamy...let me take a shower then you take one."

"Yes Mistress." He cast his eyes down submissively, with a smile you walked to the bathroom and got into the shower.

You turned the water to lukewarm and quickly washed off, after a while you stepped out of the shower, you waned into the room with a towel wrapped around you.

"Your turn."

He got up and walked to the bathroom, you looked around the room for clean sheets, normally you didn't mind but the ones on the bed were covered with sweat and cum.

By the time he was out of the shower we had fresh sheets, I smiled at him.

"You cleaned the sheets, are you not going to take me again?" He asked, there was a cute bit of disappointment in his voice.

"I'm tired pet, and we have a long drive tomorrow." And I really was tired.

He was silent for a moment.

"You do look tired."

I have him a look and made a face at him. "Thanks Bastian."

He walked over and put his arms around me and looked down at me.

"I don't mean it like that, I really don't, is it that baby?"

He had hit it right on the head, honestly, I was started to feel a little bit of fatigue and a bit nauseous.

"My tummy is upset and I am tired."

He smiled and put his hand on my belly. "Understandable, you are growing a whole other human... do you want me to sleep in the other bed or couch or with you?"

I looked up at him, noticing that he was quite a bit taller than me.

"I want you to sleep next to me."

"Thank you, mistress."

"No thank you..." I was starting to shiver, the air outside was getting cold. I realized that we might have packed to lite for the area, but at least we have one another, I figured he would help keep me warm.

--- Chris's Point of View ---

I watched them through the window, I was hidden by a tree, I watched as he caressed her bump, I hated what I was seeing, it clearly was a moment between her, and her baby daddy.

I looked at her closely, she looked tired and somewhat in pain – I watched her change the bed sheets and could read the discomfort in her face, my heart thudded painfully, was the baby giving her trouble. Why was Sebastian letting her do anything at all?

Fucking hell if she was with me she would be putting her feet up and I would be taking care of everything.

I got sick to my stomach when he helped her to the bed, and I saw them get in bed together, I wrapped my sweater around me, it was getting cold – I realized that I would have to stop for a moment and buy a winter coat, a storm was coming.