Test

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags - lots, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

"Are you sure that you are liking this food? We can stop on our way to town and get something else."

I fed him another bite of the French toast breakfast that he had delivered, lucky this room had a microwave so I was about to warm it - he was currently knelling at my feet, looking up at me wide eyed, his blue eyes showing happiness.

"Yes Mistress, I like it, it's a bit odd to have you feed me."

"It's a power thing, let me control what you eat today – or how much you eat I should say"

"Will you do this to me in a diner, in front of people?"

I didn't look at him and I thought about it. "Not really, I'm more private, but you are the one that is a public figure, I mean you were in the MCU – would you be okay with that?"

"I have fully submitted to you, so I will do what you ask."

"Do you want more syrup on your next bite?" I offered.

"No, just the toast and butter, just like you like it mistress."

I smiled more than a little bit amused -

"You know Bastian you don't have to eat it that way because that is how I like to eat it, I'm giving us separate bites." I playfully teased, taking a bite myself.

"I always covered it in syrup, but you are right, it completely covers the taste of the French toast, I like it your way."

I narrowed my eyes focusing on his expression, I could tell that he wasn't lying.

"Do you not like syrup on anything?"

I shook my head. "Nope, I don't put it on waffles or pancakes, again it diminishes the taste of the dishes."

"I would like to try that."

"We can try all of them, I'm going to go to a clinic and have the DNA test taken today."

He swallowed the bite that I had given him and he looked up at me.

"Are you sure, as I said I really don't care about our daughter's parentage."

"I know..."

"So do you really want to get it?" I fed him a few more bites, starting to feed him some of the strawberry's before answering him, I knew that I had to do it. 

"Chris will press the issue after the birth, and I would want to know before she gets here."

He chewed and looked down swallowing.

"I didn't think of that, if I was Chris I would want to know, so I don't fault him for that."

I made a move to give him another bite, but he was looking away and not focusing on the food, worry started to fill me.

"If the baby is his...what are you going to do."

I set down the utensils and took his face in my hands, running my fingers though his thick hair.

"I am with you and you are mine – but he will be a permanent part of our life, because I am not going to keep his daughter from him."

He looked down, I kept his face up but he was refusing to look at me.

"What is it?"

"Are you going to be with him..."

I cut him off by leaning down and kissing him on the lips, it was a rough and dominant kiss, he melted into me, and allowed me to take control.

"Get that our of your mind, now let's finish eating and get going."

"Yes Mistress."

While I was feeding him I texted Chris and told him that I was going to get the blood test today, he sent me $500, I did my best to not let my shock at that show on my face, Sebastian knew better than to ask who I was texting, but if I showed much emotion he would ask, before I could ask he sent a message.

Chris:

That is to pay for it, if you need anymore money tell me.

Me:

You don't have to pay for it.

Chris:

Yes I do – I'm the one who is pushing you to it, text me after it is done and when you are going to get the results. 

{9 Hours Later}

The doctor wrapped my arm where the butterfly nettle had been placed, they also took a sample from Sebastian to compare it to.

"When will we get the test results."

"You are having it expedited so we will call you in three days at the number you provided."

"Thank you."

He nodded and Sebastian got off first and helped me down off the exam table, holding hands we walked out of the clinic. I quickly texted Chris telling him I was done and when the results would come in.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, needles sometimes make me squeamish."

"Let's get a hotel room, and rest, we have done enough traveling for the day, and you are looking a little bit pale."

You smiled and laughed.

"I should be taking care of you."

"Not at the moment, I serve my Mistress, come on." He picked me up with such ease making me laugh even though I feel lightheaded.

"I love you Kennedy..." He muttered softly.

"I love you Sebastian." I replied as he put me in the car, being pregnant and my aversion to needing was making me real sick, so I was simply allowing him to have a little bit of control at least until I got back to myself.