Stalking

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, injury, worry about kidnapping, and possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Chris's Point of View ---

I stood there looking directly at the house - I had a moment where I thought that maybe I had imagined the sound.

Thinking it over I realized that nope, I was right, that was Sebastian - I had to go on my instinct here. I had listened to his cries and yells while filming Civil War so I knew for sure that is what I was hearing.

What the hell was going on here?

I need to go with my gut her, I felt like that girl was lying, her voice and manner seemed like she was some sweet, cute county girl - but there was raw intelligence behind her eyes that unsettled me.

I decided to walk down the street, I needed a camper to say close to this house and see what is going on.

Was he being held against his will? I started jogging back to the truck that I had driven up here. I wondered who she really was. I was now more than a little curious.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I continued to kiss his stomach I felt his stomach muscles flex under my touch, and he moved a little bit pulling on his restraints.

I loved kissing his stomach, he seemed almost sensitive about it. So I bit him gently just below his navel and he let out a very unmanly squeak.

"Why are you struggling so much Bastian?"

"I want to touch you...fuck I want to touch you." He moaned smirking I moved up his whole body, straddling him I looked down at this face.

I looked at him closely, he looked up at me his blue eyes wide.

"You are so handsome, I'm so glad you swore yourself to me..."

He blushed and looked away, I almost swallowed my tongue when he bit his lip.

"Why are you blushing, surely it isn't something that you ar unaccustomed to hearing?" I teased gently running my fingers against his jaw.

"Sometimes I don't feel so attractive, because it takes a lot of work to be sexy on screen."

Seeing and hearing how insecure he was being made my heart start to melt a little and I leaned down and kissed him, his tongue pressed up against my lips and I opened them.

His tongue played with mine - fuck he tasted so good, I tired pulling my head back a little bit - he whimpered and leaned up, trying to keep my lips against his.

Smiling I broke the kiss and looking down I saw him pouting.

"You are greedy baby, no matter what you look like at any point I will still find you handsome. Now...let me get an even closer took at you."

I started moving down his body, going to his lower stomach.

"Fuck Mistress!"

"Watch that mouth of yours. I might have to start gagging you." I growled going down and kissing the area right above his cock, watching him start to get semi hard again, but I wasn't going to touch him - I was going to torture him.

And things were just starting. I wasn't joking about gaging this man.

--- Chris Point of View ---

(10 Hour Later)

I had only stayed in a camper once, and I had now rented a nice one, I was excited, I was taking a break from doing movies and this was an adventure. Utah was a beautiful place.

It was dark out and I parked it the park near the house with the girl. I had gotten out and was pulling something from the side compartment and keeping an eye on the house that was simply down the street.

I looked up again and my heart thudded.

She had walked out of the house, and a guy was with her, he had a hood pulled up and was wearing a hat. I quickly got back in my camper; I was far enough back that I knew that they couldn't see me in the drivers seat.

My heart was thudding, I had never made a point to spy or stalk someone, it was an adrenaline rush and it was shivering from the thrill.

I waited patiently and soon I saw her and the man walk by, he turned is head and looked at the camper then back at her. They were talking to one another, and he looked relaxed and happy.

Yeah, that was fucking Sebastian. What the actual fuck was going on here?