Submissive

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

"You are taking this so good. You are a really good girl." Chris praised.

It wasn't that Chris's cock was huge or anything, but he wasn't small and he was forceful and direct in making me take him all the way down my throat. 

"Fuck you are so beautiful, are you willing to swallow, will you swallow for Daddy?"

I moaned at how deep his voice sounded, he pulled up on my hair making he move higher on my knees as he continued to make me deepthroat him, this time being a little roughly.

He pulled me off of his cock and pulling on my hair made me look up at him, he was stroking his cock gently.

His blue eyes were so intense, so different from Sebastian's.

"Will you swallow my cum bunny?"

"Yes."

"It's going to be a bit rough...can you be good and handle it?"

I nodded and he moved my head, lining up his cock with my mouth I whimpered but opened my mouth and he started making me take his cock faster.

After a few moments his grip tightened on my hair and he reached down, grabbing my collar by the throat to hold me even more steady.

"Here it comes bunny."

He slowly sank me down making me take his cock down my throat, his cum was really hot and went straight down the back of my throat, I loved the taste.

I could feel the underside vein of his cock pulse on my tongue as he emptied his balls, after a moment he pulled me off his cock letting me go completely.

I fell back against the other side of the RV, looking up at him, running the back of my hand across my mouth and breathing hard.

He put his cock back in his pants and leaned back one arms draped across the back of the couch and he looked at me with a very sexy and satisfied smirk.

"That was amazing Bunny..."

He took a few deep breaths, then standing up he went over to a cabinet and opened it and pulled out a tiny key.

"Well, a deal is a deal..."

He walked over to me, I leaned my head forward and he took off the collar, when it was off I rubbed my aggravated skin.

I gasped when he moved his hand and started gently rubbing the back of my neck.

"Sorry...that looks painful. When you are my submissive I'll be much more aware of your comfort."

My heart raced at him so casually calling me his submissive, I stood up and gently pushed him away from me.

"I should get back to him...."

"Hmmm." He hummed and nodded, without any goodbye I turned and walked out of the RV, the  moment I was out of the door I ran back to the house.

I went to open the door and noticed that it was locked, and I forget my key, I rang the doorbell... standing there I watched as the curtain on the side window moved, Sebastian must be looking at who it is.

He came to the door and opened it, immediately I pushed the door more open and jumped into his arms. He seemed shocked at first but after a moment he hugged me back.

He walked us back into the house, setting me back down on my feet.

"I missed you so much Mistress...I'm sorry, I hate being apart from you."

I felt so guilty and out of control.

"Lay down on the floor and take off the boxers."

"Mi..." He thought better about arguing and did what I said, I straddled his waist and grabbed his writs, even thought he was bigger than me I still pinned his arms above his head.

"You ready for a bit of fun Bastian?" I purred, loving feeling him tremble under me.