Heartbeat

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, - so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chris Point of View ---

My heart was hammering the whole time going to get her the pregnancy test.

My feelings were a mixed bag at the moment, there was a slim chance that if she is pregnant - the baby was mine, it was remote, but it was there.

Hell even if the baby isn't mine, and things didn't work out with Sebastian and her... I mean - fuck.

I realized in that moment that I wanted her and that little one if she was pregnant, if it came out positive, I wasn't sure what I would do, or if I would be able to hold myself back from doing anything irrational. My hands were shaking as I entered the drug store.

--- Sebastian's Ex-Girlfriend's Point of View ---

I figured that he would have gone back to HER, I had thought that after making love to me he would remember how good we had it.

I had been taking fertility pills even before he dumped me – I didn't think I was doing anything wrong, he never outright said he didn't want kids and he was never were all that careful with protection – so it wouldn't and shouldn't be a shock if I got pregnant.

I had a feeling he was with her, even if he remembered I was hoping that he would have left me with a little something after sleeping together at the hospital. I always wanted to have a child, and I think he would be the best man to have one with.

I just had to be patient and wait and see.

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

I buried my head in her neck and inhaled deeply.

I let out a growl of frustration at what I smelled.

It was like I was in a dark room, and there was a door that I couldn't quite reach, and there were memories behind it.

I knew her, I knew her body, and the way my body responded to her was insane.

"What is it?" She asked, I started moving harder on me, without quick and easy she sat up and got onto of me.

She grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head, I squirmed but didn't stop her from slowly sinking down on my cock.

"Stop fighting me Bastian, naughty boy."

I don't know what came over me, but she was strong, I will give her that, but honestly, I am considerably more built that her, I easily overpowered her and flipped her on her back, pressing my weight down on her.

She let out the most adorable giggle I had ever heard.

"You are being so naughty." He put her hand at the back of my head and kissed me, the moment I entered her I was rewarded by her moans of pleasure.

Fuck hell that sound was... I knew that sound and it lit a fire in my stomach. I wanted to hear that sound out of her more and more, it was enough to make me almost painfully hard.

I felt her whole body ease as she let me take what I wanted.

I felt guilty about it, it was as if my very core and soul was telling me that I wasn't the one who was supposed to be in fucking control.

When I finished in her I started sobbing as my head started to ache, she gently moved me off of her and wrapped her arms around me, we were both laying on our sides.

"What is it?"

"Just stay with me until the pain goes away..."

She wrapped her arms around me, kissing my forehead, saying loving and soothing words. I was scared but I felt safe in her arms.

"Try and sleep Sebastian, it's going to a sunny and clear day tomorrow..."

I closed my eyes, pressing my cheek against her chest I listened to her heartbeat, the sound was soothing to me and I felt myself slowly be moved into sleep.