Key

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I was more than a little bit scared as I walked back to the house. The way that he had behaved and the way that he had acted around me.

Chris Evans was scary, sexy but more than a little bit intimidating. I needed to stay away from him, because if I was alone with Chris.

I couldn't deny him what he wanted.

He was right, he was fucking right, this collar did feel natural.

Why I was thinking about this I ran inside the house, shutting the door a bit harder than I meant to as I entered into the living room, trying not calm my erratic heart that felt like it was going to explode out of my chest.

I growled realizing that the collar was still on me, I reached behind my neck, going for the buckle.

I gasped feeling around on it.

He had put a small padlock on it...he...

"Mother Fucker." I growled shivering, I giggled.

"Now that was just well played." I muttered, I had to hand it to him, that was smooth.

He had locked it on me, Chris Fucking Evans had locked a collar around my neck, I...I couldn't get it off, and to be fair I had given consent, technically.

I did my best to control my laughter and I felt like I was going to pass out – this was such a power move – Chris was on another level, I was started to get a little bit dizzy.

"Mistress..."

I turned sharply as I turned on a side light, letting out a very uncool yelp.

Sebastian was standing here, his hair was messed up and he had wrapped a blanket around him, watching him I saw that he was shivering.

"Pet?" I had almost forgotten about him.

"I woke up and saw you were gone, I didn't see you so I went to the bedroom and waited, where were you?"

My brain was still scrambled from that encounter with Chris. I had to get quick in control of myself.

"I was checking around our house Pet, I am a little bit paranoid about having you here..."

He looked at me confused, he was really fucking handsome, but there was worry in his eyes that told me something was really bothering him.

"Why...why are you wearing a collar Mistress?"

I had to force my expression to remain neutral.

"I got it for you, I'm going to wear it for the next day or so to see how I feels before I put it on you."

I was panicking, because I had to go back to Chris to get this off... I had to face him.

Sebastian's eyes seemed to soften when I said this, boldly I walked up to him and started rubbing his upper arms.

"Why are you shivering, it's not cold in here..."

"I'm...sometimes I get anxiety...."

I pulled him into a hug, kissing him deeply, I pushed him back but also wrapped my arms around his waist, pressing our bodies together.

He looked scared and vulnerable.

"I'm sorry I worried you...do you want some soup? You must be hungry."

"Yes please..."

I walked over and started making him so, knowing warm food and me holding him and comforting him might ease his worry, and honestly it might stop me from having a panic attack of my own.

--- Chris's Point of View ---

I laid on the bed in the back, chuckling to myself as I played with the tiny key from the padlock I had put on her collar – I had done it so quickly she didn't even notice.

Now changes are she would have to come and interact with me again. If she wanted that collar off.