Going After Him

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

I drove all the way to where she was, I was more a bit tired and I felt like driving would be dangerous - so I pulled over for a half an hour power nap in the car, I leaned the chair backwards and looked at the phone – the imagine of my child that Chris had sent me.

I was remembering everything now, how much I loved submitting to her, how I was scared she would use the baby against me – how she promised she wouldn't.

I thought back to what I had done, how I had left her with nothing but a note and a cold bed.

Something else occurred to me that mind fucked me hard – when I left her, alone and pregnant she didn't contact me, she had kept her word, even when I tore her heart and I left her, alone and cared, she kept her word – never using our unborn child against me.

I closed my eyes, and I felt like no time had passed when my phone gave me an alert to wake up. I got up and started driving again.

Knowing that I would want nothing more than to have her hold me in bed why I beg my beautiful Mistress for forgiveness.

She would give it, she would have to give it, this fucking wasn't my fault, I was manipulated by my ex.

--- Chris's Point of View ---

This was the sweetest pleasure, the most desire that I have ever felt.

She picked me, I didn't have to coax or tease her, she was asking me for it, she was asking me to be with her.

"Chris..." She moaned, she grabbed at my upper arms and fought me a little bit.

"Easy...easy give me the power baby, let go."

She stopped fighting and I held her close as I moved in her, he warmth was intoxicating, after a moment she searched out my lips and kissed me roughly, I held back making her go slow.

"Mistress?"

Sebastian's voice startled me immensely, I pulled out of her quickly and turned and looked at the bedroom door.

Standing there was Sebastian, the look on his face showed all of the devastation that one could have.

"How long..."

I let out an annoyed sigh.

"You fucking remember huh?"

I watched his eyes move and him look over at her then back at me.

"Chris don't..." She begged, I turned and looked down at her, shaking my head I saw her shiver.

"Yeah we have been kind of seeing one another the whole time the two of you have been together, I was so curious about who you ran off with that I just sort of... met her – sorry about that."

I saw tears fall down his cheek.

"No, you wouldn't do that to me..." He looked right at her, almost begging her with his eyes, she didn't deny it, I didn't think she dared.

"Bastian..."

I turned on her.

"Quiet." I barked, she looked down scared, I put my hand on her shoulder then back rubbing it, trying to let her know with my actions that I mean her no harm.

"There is a hotel in Park City, I suggest you go find one, you have lost any fucking right to her by leaving her, now go, I'm not beyond punching you in the face... she is tired, well she is going to be..." I smirked at him, satisfied with the pain in his eyes. "I'm sure she will talk tomorrow, the baby in her belly in yours so you should talk, just not now."

He kept standing there, looking back and fourth between us, stunned.

"GO!" I yelled, he turned and ran out of the house, when I heard the car start I turned on her, I saw the tears falling down her cheeks, I wiped them with my thumb cupping her cheek.

"Chris, why did you tell him that."

"He needed to know, I'm in charge now, let's get to tomorrow - we will deal with this then." I shifted my body again, I was happy and amazed that she simply let me have her.

I realized in this moment, she had picked me. I knew I couldn't keep them apart forever, but for now, she had picked me over him, she was staying with me and not going after him.