Pasta and Privacy

Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, smoking, injury possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Sebastian's Ex-Girlfriend ---

"All that I was about to find out is that he went to something called The Orchid House." My contact explained, I narrowed my eyes.

"What the hell is The Orchid House?" I muttered in anger, hanging up my cellphone, I was going to figure out what was going on if it was the last thing I do.

I wasn't going to give him up that easy.

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

Was it normal for a dominant to be this kind to there submissive? I felt like she was going to take care of me and that helped me to trust her, that made me want to submit all the more to her.

She was so compelling; I knew that I needed this in my life - and that I needed her.

All that aside I was still somewhat scared of her as I walked closer to her, she smelled amazing.

"Is Spicy Vodka Pasta alright? Or do you prefer something more mildly spiced?"

Her voice was smooth, I was a nervous wreck being around her and she was simply calm and relaxed.

"I would love to try it."

"Good, you need to think about if there is anything sexually you are uncomfortable with - or if you want to explore many things and see what you like."

"I haven't really tried much, most things I have done have been very vanilla, nothing all that kinky and nothing at all submissive..."

"I like that, then we will explore together - it turns me on to know that I will be your first for a lot of things."

I felt my body heat up at that comment, I watched as she quickly and effectively started cooked things, putting them together with such ease and grace.

"Are you a cook in your personal life? Because you seem to know what you are doing."

She let out a small giggle and my heart basically leapt into my throat at the very sound of that.

"No it's more of a pastime...look in the mini fridge and see what drinks are in there, I imagine they stock it with things, if you find a Bud Light, please get it for me and you can have whatever."

"You drink beer?"

"Right now I am craving one - but I have very diverse drinking tastes...please do as I say without much hesitation babe, you need to learn obedience and should start now."

I smiled when she called me babe. But she was right, I needed to practice obedience I turned and went over, grabbing us both a beer.

I walked back over to the table and set them down, without being asked I went beside her and opening some cabinets I pulled out plates and cutlery and started setting up the table.

"You are such a good boy, thank you..." She walked over and took the plates, putting the food on two plates then set them down at the table, she sat first and I sat after her.

"Thank you Kennedy, this looks and smells wonderful."

"You are very welcome, now, are you able to get away from you life for about a week."

"Y..yes."

Shyly I took a bite of the pasta, flavor burst in my mouth. It had been a while since I had a home cooked meal, my ex really wasn't much of a cook.

"This is amazing." I complimented honestly. She smiled eating as well.

"Thank you...it's Gigi Hadid's spicy pasta recipe, I just added chicken to it."

We ate in comfortable silence - it was nice being fed by her I felt safe and looked after, after we were done, she took a deep drink of her beer.

"So, we are going to start off slow, we can use the typical Green, Yellow, and Red safe words to start as we explore your likes and dislikes...is that alright with you?"

"Yes."

I liked how she was taking control of this situation, I didn't want to be in control of this and craved submitting to her.

"Ok, we are going to go to a secondary family home that I have in Croydon, Utah, it is a very small town situated in the middle of the mountains, it's remote and we will be mostly alone...are you alright with that? I want us in a place where I doubt you will be recognized, and we won't be bothered."

"Yes I'm okay with that...do I need...what should I bring?"

She smiled.

"Just yourself, clothes for a week - hiking clothing, cellphone, wallet, I will take care of everything else. When is the soonest you can be ready?"

"Tomorrow afternoon, I rented a hotel room nearby, and I can go and buy some clothes tomorrow morning."

"Good, I will pick you up from your hotel room when you are ready - text me tomorrow, it will be a bit of a drive and we will stop off at a store, for your protection and privacy you don't have to come in, but it will be good to spend time with you."

"Thank you Mistress."

I appreciated the privacy aspect, and it made sense for us to go somewhere remote.

"Good boy, now, I cooked so you clean up Pet."

"Yes Mistress." I looked down, she got up and walked over to me, putting her hand on the side of my face she moved my head back up, leaning down she kissed her hard, her tongue pushing into my mouth. I whimpered at the passion and the taste of her.

She pulled back with a smile, running her thumb across my lips erotically, I held back a whimper.

"I will be waiting for your text, goodnight Sebastian."

"Good...goodnight Kennedy." I stammered a little shaken.

With that she left the room, after a moment of coming down from that amazing kiss, I got up and obeyed my Mistress and cleaned the dishes in the small sink.