Abandoned

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I looked down at him, I saw worry in his eyes as I kissed him passionately, for a moment he started kissing me back – I realized that something looked conflicted in his blue eyes, it was apparent enough that worry started to come over me.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, it's just a lot...so we were trying for a child, even though we hadn't known one another for very long, who's idea was it?"

I rolled us over onto our side and looked over at him, maybe right now wasn't the time for domination.

They were all very fair and easy questions, but there was something about them that I really didn't' like.

I had to have some compassion for him as all of this was new to me as well and it was a lot to put on a person, there was a part of me deep down, one that I was trying to suppress – that worried he would never regain his memory.

"How far along are you?"

"Only a few weeks I would imagine, with our car crash and everything I only recently found out, we had just started trying. I should go to the doctor soon."

"Yeah you should."

"What do you want to do?"

"Just relax."

A sudden wave of fatigue came over you, you were not sure where it had come from but you had a suspicion that it was just hormones.

"I'm going to get some sleep."

He said nothing but snuggled closer, I closed my eyes and before was even aware of anything I was falling into a deep sleep.

I woke up and it was sunset, to an empty bed.

I sat up looking around, letting memories come back and chase away the dreams that were haunting me at the moment.

The house was eerily silent, so much so that I was starting to get uncomfortable.

"Sebastian..."

When he didn't say anything I got up out of bed and walked into the from room, it was cold and dark, as tidy as I had left it last night, but I noticed the paper on the table, I was shaking as I picked it up and walked to the couch, turning on the light, sitting down and reading it.

Kennedy –

I am so sorry, this is all just to much at the moment, being a submissive and now the baby, I need time to think. This is an asshole move because you are allegedly pregnant with our child and I know that I am technically abandoning you – but I need time to work things out in mind. I'm heading back to New York, please don't contact me, I will contact you.

Take care of yourself, I think you are more than capable of doing so.

I'm so fucking sorry, please understand and forgive me.

-Sebastian.

--- Chris Point of View ---

I startled away when there was a banging on my door, I sat up and walked over to it, opening it was shocked to see Kennedy standing before me.

She had been crying, she was wearing a large sweater, leggings, boots and hair pulled up, she looked beautiful but devastated.

"Baby..." I gasped shocked at seeing her ; she handed me a note.

I instantly recognized Sebastian's handwriting, I read over the note a few times, anger budding in me.

I looked down at her, she was shaking and crying, I realized that it was a little bit cold out there, and her emotions were not good for the baby.

I stepped out of my RV, and picked her up, walking down the street, she sobbed uncontrollably in my arms as I took her back to her house.

Sure I wanted her, but I didn't want her after Sebastian had pulled something shitty like this, I had to calm her down for both her and the baby's sake, then look into what the hell he was thinking just leaving her like this.