Lunch

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I put a little bit of pressure on his throat, not enough to cut off air but it startled him and he reached up to my hand.

I put my hand on his stomach.

"Did I give you permission to touch me?"

He let out a soft sob of sexual frustration and his arms dropped to this side.

"Fuck..." I growled putting some pressure on this throat, he was good and didn't fight.

I felt my body convulse as an unexpected orgasm slammed into me, this man could do things to me.

"Mistress please, it's hard to hold out..." He moaned.

"Fuck did you feel what you did to me, did you feel that Bastian?"

"Yes...it felt so good Mistress."

"Cum..."

The moment I said it he let out a cry of pleasure, and I stilled my hips, enjoying feeling him cum in me.

I watched as he breathed hard eyes closed and sweat had gathered on his forehead and temples, after a while his eyes opened and the bright blue hue of them made me smile.

I ran my hand down his chest and pushed myself off of him by putting pressure on one of his hips as leverage.

"Cumming in me is a rare treat Pet, remember that...stay put."

I got dressed, forcing myself not to look at him, again dominance. I walked out to the call and brough in the long chain, his collar and two small padlocks.

When I got back to the bedroom he sat up in bed.

Smiling I walked over to him and he moved leaning his head forward and I put the collar on him, buckling it, it was soft and comfortable. I padlocked the chain to it, then taking the other end it attached it to a hook in the front room.

"You are chained to this house Pet, you are not allowed to leave unless I say so, and we will go outside when it is dark or when no one is around - understand?"

He rubbed his eyes and face.

"Yes Mistress."

"Did I wear you out?"

"A little bit."

He shyly expressed, I smirked, knowing that having sex with me was so intense that it tired him out.

"Take a nap, you can wear boxers around the house but feel free to go naked...I'm going to cook a late lunch and I'll wake you when it is done."

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

I was amazed at how exhausted, wonderfully exhausted having sex with her was, it was odd - normally I am slightly annoyed and restless after sex.

I feel asleep what felt like instantly.

She woke me up by gently kissing my cheek and lips.

I sat up shy at how I must look.

"You look cute when you just woke up..."

She set a breakfast in bed tray in front of me that had two plates, it smelled good

"What are we eating Mistress?"

"Chicken Salad with a Honey Crisp Apple and a Pear to dip in it."

"That looks amazing Mistress."

We started eating and she wasn't saying anything.

"I don't want to come off sounding conceded but have you seen my movies."

She looked up at me with a smile.

"It's not conceded... you know, one of my favorite campy movies is The Covenant and I did love you in Once Upon A Time. So I have known you since before the MCU movies."

"Will that make it difficult to be with me Mistress?"

I took another bite, fuck this food was amazing - is this the kind of food I was going to be eating here with her? I will never leave if that's the case.

She reached forward and lifted my chin, making me look at her why I was still chewing.

"The only difficulty is it's going to make a bit more protective of you." I chewed and swallowed.

"Yes Mistress this food is amazing."

"Thank you." She leaned forward and kissed me, turning her attention back to her food.

After a few seconds there was a knock at the front door, she looked up, her eyes narrowing. She got up out of the bed.

"Are...are we expecting anyone Mistress."

"No...it might be a neighbor looking in." She went over and shut the blinds.

"Don't move or make much sound."

She walked away and shut the door to the bedroom behind her.