Forgive Me

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I knew Sebastian wouldn't be open arms with me, not after seeing me with Steve, but I didn't expect him to rebuff me or be this cold towards me.

He had left me as well, why I never claim to be a saint he can't blame me for everything here, I had already picked him over Chris before the accident, then when he hurt me, and abandoned me – can you really blame me? Chris was there and so comforting.

I knew deep in my heart that I was just deflecting, he had every right to hate me and to not want to talk to me, again, I had reason to be mad at him as well.

I had a feeling he might just be here for the baby, was that his end game?

What if that was it? What if he would try and take her from me? Would he even dare do that, would he do that and then go back to his ex?

I wouldn't be a bad mother, far from it, I was financially stable myself, and have never had any problem with the law, not so much as a speeding ticket.

Worry started to fill me and I did the best I could to stop the worry but it was hard.

I didn't know why I was letting my brain go down this pipeline, or why I was thinking all of this, but maybe it's because, you know, hormones.

"Mistress...is everything alright?"

A crazy part of me wanted to run back to Chris, knowing that he would protect me.

"Yes."

"You seem restless...why?"

I turned in his arms and looked at him, he was sitting up and looking down at me, he reached out and I shivered because he touched my belly and rubbed it.

I pulled away from him.

"I'm alright."

"Kennedy..."

Hearing him say my given name was jarring, and I curled up my feet and went into a fetal position, he looked over at me worried.

"Sorry its been a long few days."

He moved closer, and leaning his face forward and leaned in, giving me a kiss on the lips. I kissed him back, then turned my head into the mattress.

He moved closer towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist. The way that he looked at me, with such love and caring.

Was it real or all an act?

"Mistress, I want you." He asked with a whimper.

I sat up completely and gently pushed him down back on the bed. I was feeling the dominant side of me start to come out.

He might be using me, because I am having his child, but that doesn't mean that I am going to let him, I had to keep my guard up with him, until I understand his full motives.

But I still wanted him, a big part of me still loved him.

"Want me how?" I smirked at him. Blushing he looked away, I kept looking at him, not willing to do anything until he told me what he wanted – it took him a long moment to get brave enough to respond.

"I want you to take me Mistress."

"Do you want me to ride you?" I pushed, I saw how shy he was getting, that was more like my submissive, that was my good boy.

"Yes, please Mistress."

"That's a good boy, you were foolish to deny me at first."

Reaching forward I pulled out his cock, touching him like this was familiar and easy to me, he got hard quickly, and I mounted him, straddling his hips.

I watched as he squirmed under me as I slowly sank myself down on his cock.

I couldn't help but to lean my head back and moan, I had missed feeling him in me, I leaned forward and grabbed his throat, not squeezing, it let him know that I could, but it was more to hold him still.

"I missed this Bastian."

He whimpered, closing his eyes.

"I missed you so much, I missed you calling me that."

For reasons that I couldn't understand yet, I sent up an emotional plea to the universe, a plea that Chris would forgive me for this.