Front Door

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

I was on my way to the airport, the moment I got there I would be boring my plane, with a four and a half hour flight and renting a car, I would be back with my beautiful Mistress in under six hours from now, I would sleep on the plane.

I wanted to kneel before her and ask for her forgiveness, I wanted to touch her belly, her round belly with our child growing in it.

My girl...ex-girlfriend, tried to call me, I shut off my phone, I didn't need to let her know where I was going, she had lied to me, she knew that she had lied to me – lied so fucking much to me, because of that it was a moot point talking to her, all I wanted to do was make it to my Mistress.

--- Chris Point of View ----

I normally wasn't as anxious around her, or even had any problem with wanting to be with her, but this is the first time she has been willing and showing so much desire to be with me.

Something about her actions felt more natural, more at ease than they had before, she simply wanted me, and was showing me that she wants me. She had never been this seemingly open with me.

But I found myself shivering looking down at her, fuck she was so beautiful, right now there was nothing between us, Sebastian was back in New York and I was here with her.

Closely I watched her expression as I undressed in front of her, she was watching me with desire, I watched as she looked at my stomach and chest.

I was proud of my boy and I will admit I flexed a little for her to see, when I had my shirt off I took off my pants.

Slowly I did each button, watching her as I did this, finally I pulled down my pants and was left in my black boxer-briefs.

"Your turn."

I watched as she undressed, looking down, after a moment she was in her underwear, with no bra.

Slowly she looked up at me, and that was when I noticed the tears in her eyes, slowly one fell down her cheek.

I leaned forward and put my hand on her cheek, she instantly turned into my touch, and let out a soft little sob.

"Why the tears my love?"

"I just, thank you so much for being with me during this time, but you are a fucking knave." She said this with a growl, I chuckled.

I moved forward, I grabbed her legs and wrapped the around my waist, putting all of my body weight on her, we were both in our underwear, I made up my mind I wasn't going to fuck her, not right away. I wanted this contact, sensual more than sexual right now.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

"Knave huh? You can call me that from now I'm, I'm your knave baby..." he leaned down and started to kiss my neck.

"Chris..." I moaned, wanting to get rid of the last layer of clothing that was separating us.

"Not now, let's get some sleep, then when you wake up – if you still want me I will give you all of me."

I found myself pouting at that.

"Don't pout...come here." He moved my head to face him and started kissing me roughly.

{6 Hours Later}

I woke up horny and cold, looking over I saw that Chris was sleeping next to me, he had sexually teased me into exhaustion last night and we both passed out, with a happy sigh I smiled at him and snuggled up against his back.

"Knave?" I teased.

"My love?"

"You promised." I pouted.

The moment that I had said that he had me on my back and take off my underwear, then take his, spreading my legs I lined up with cock, slowly sinking into me, I let out one loud and embarrassing moan because he had me so primed for sex that having his cock finally in me was amazing.

I was so lost in my feelings that I didn't hear the front door open and someone walk in.