Smell

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

---Kennedy's Point of View ---

I decided to play on my phone for a moment to help pass the time and make me a bit more at ease.

I was very much turned on, not only because of kissing Chris of my own free will, but the fact that Sebastian was tied up in the other room.

I wanted to peak in on him but I knew that he couldn't see me, it was about control more than anything.

I knew that I couldn't have both of them – I had a feeling that it would crush Sebastian.

I wasn't sure of it, but I think he was starting to care a lot about me, and... I was starting to care about him, I loved everything about him, and I knew that it would only get worse.

So I would have to give Chris up, but would he let me give him up?

I played some chess against a random person on the internet, when I heard the egg timer ding, putting the plate in the sink I walked into the other room.

I stopped a moment when I looked down at him.

Seeing him like that, gaged and chained to the floor, his blue eyes looking at me wide with worry and pleasure.

"Oh baby... you are such a good boy."

I walked forward and gently pressed his head forward, he didn't fight as I took off his gag and undid everything, but I kept the collar on him.

I helped him up to his feet, he stumbled and almost feel against the chair, I put my hand on him helping him up.

"What hurts Bastian?"

"My hips, that...that was a hard position to stay in for a long while."

"Let's go to the bedroom, so I can give you some tender love and car."

I helped him into the bedroom, and gently laid him down on the bed, stripping everything down so he was naked.

I focused on his hips, rubbing them, as I worked my fingers against his muscles I felt how tense they were.

"I'm sorry about this Pet, next time there will be padding on the floor."

I leaned down and kissed his hip bone, and I was rewarded with a delightful moan.

"Have you learned your lesson? Are you going to fight me anymore?"

"No... I'll be good for you Mistress."

"Good boy, because you were so well behaved, I'll let you pick something to do, something you want to do."

I half expected him to say something sexual.

"Can we watch a movie, like Notting Hill, and maybe cuddle?"

It took me a moment to really understand what he said, after a moment I smiled. Fuck I love this guy.

"Sure, get dressed in some lounge pants and I'll buy the move for us to watch... I think we have some popcorn somewhere.

I stood up and left the room, going to the kitchen and finding a big bowl and popcorn packet, I put it in the microwave when I saw Sebastian come into the room.

I looked him up and down, without stopping myself and seemingly involuntary I licked my lips, he clearly saw this and blushed.

"You look handsome Bastian."

The popcorn finished, and I took it out while he watched I emptied it into a bowl, and we both went into the living room, and got on the couch, I reached for the remote leaving the bowl on the table, I snugged against Sebastian when I started to find the movie online.

"Woah..."

His voice was loud, and he backed off of me, basically pushing me again, I looked up at him and his eyes were confused and he looked shocked.

"Did you...no...what...huh, that's odd."

My eyes were wide because I have no idea what was going on.

"What is it Pet?"

"You...you smell like..."

My heart started to pick up pace at his expression.

"Sorry, it's just you smell like fucking Chris...uh, Chris Evans, I mean...you smell like his cologne.  It's a rare kind."

... Shit.