Pizza and Paranoia

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

I had to order from the town over – Roy I think it was called. I hadn't taken a long car ride in years, so I was a bit uncomfortable sitting for that long, I was happy that my Mistress didn't seem to mind.

I loved the calmness and the ease between us, her and I didn't have to try hard to connect on a deep level, I enjoyed her company and she seemed to enjoy mine.

I knew that it annoyed her that I wanted to pay – and it was a power thing, but honestly, I felt like an asshole if I didn't.

I wasn't sure about her financial set up but I knew that I made more than she did – and there was a part of me that was jealous, because I knew that Chris could provide a better life for her.

I watched as she stood up in the water and grabbed some water, she offered me a beer but I declined, if she couldn't drink, I wouldn't drink.

I looked down at her belly and my breath hitched, she was curvy but I saw that there was a tiny bump forming.

Without really thinking about it I reached out and placed my hand on it, she looked down at me shocked and jumped a little at the unexpected touch.

"Sorry...Mistress."

I apologized pulling my hand back, she gently grabbed it and put it back on her bump.

"It's our baby, you are free to touch."

She got back down in the water and moved over to me, I let her get into my lap, and she started kissing my neck.

I welcomed her touch as she started to give me a love bite on my neck, it was wonderfully painful and I tilted my head to the side to give her better access.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ----

I wanted to mark him, I saw the way that he looked at my baby bump, with such love and caring – that a part of it broke my heart.

It was like the power that Chris had over me was slowly fading the farther I got away from him. I was so torn with my feelings; on one hand I was happy that he was gone on the other I missed him terribly.

My emotions were getting the better of me I pulled back, looking at the bruise on his neck I smiled at my handy work.

"What is The Dungeon?"

I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"It is a place where I can play with you, underground, private, I'm going to rent a room there, and we are going to play, no one will find us there, it's private and you will stay there until you are ready to leave."

I saw him swallow hard and the apprehension and worry looked adorable on his face.

"What do you mean by 'ready'?"

I reached forward and cupped his cheek, almost as if it was a reflex, he turned into my touch. "Easy baby, this is a place designed to train submissives, I should have taken you the moment you submitted yourself to me, and not try and dominate and train you myself."

I reached around and grabbed the back of his head, tangling my fingers in his hair.

"We are going to leave when you are broken and will not fight or question me."

He let out a moan.

"Oh god, I'm so scared Mistress."

"I understand..."

I was cut off by the doorbell ringing, Sebastain got up and I stopped him.

"You might be recognized, let me."

Quickly I got out of the water, and put a robe on, I walked to the door, there were two medium sized pizza, once cheese and one pepperoni, thanking him I shut the door, turning I saw Sebastain sitting at the table with his robe on.

"I'm going to feed you few bites." I retorted; I wasn't asking, I was demanding. It was a power play type of thing feeding him a few bites. He didn't object as I set the pizza down.

I looked out the window, fuck was I really this paranoid, why do I keep feeling like I am being watched?