Bastian

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships – so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

"You're scaring me Chris..." I whimpered, he continued to fuck me, be he slowed, he gently flipped me back over onto my back, he teased his cock at my entrance but didn't put it in.

"What is wrong baby?"

I turned my head; he reached down and made me look back up at him.

"I...I miss him."

"I know you do...can I continue."

I nodded.

"Say it with your words, I wont force this."

"You can continue."

"Do you want me to continue." There was a playful and sexy smirk on this lips, making me blush, fuck he just wouldn't let up would he.

"I want you, please." I begged gently, whimpering almost.

He slowly sank into me, he started going slower, this was making love, he leaned his body down on mine and kissed my throat gently, grabbing both my hands and interlocking our fingers he put them up beside my head, pinning me.

"There is something else."

"We...we were going to start to try for a baby."

His strokes against me only faltered a little bit at my words – I knew that they would bother him a little bit, after a moment he seemed to recover and continue.

"You wanted a baby with him?" I could tell that he was trying to keep his voice as nonchalant as possible, but I could hear the undercurrent of hurt.

"Yes..."

He leaned back up again and looked down at my stomach, he let go of one of my hand and lowered it and he put his hand on my lower stomach, I felt my body tremble under his touch.

"Do you want a baby?"

I gulped, there was no real way to answer that, I did, but I had wanted one with Sebastian, I didn't answer, I felt another shift in his body, he was back to being dominant.

His movements were rough and powerful.

"I'm going to cum on you...nod if you are alright with that." He growled.

I nodded, being cum on was a bit humiliating, it made me feel like he didn't want his cum in me.

"Did I do something wrong Daddy?" I whimpered.

"Not directly no." He explained, raising himself up on his arms I watched as he pulled his cock out or me and stroked it, cumming on my stomach, you view was so erotic that I almost swallowed my tongue, his expression was pure sexual pleasure.

When he had finished he moved and laid down next to me, laying on his side, he pulled me against him, rolling me on top of him holding me.

He was breathing hard.

"Chris?"

"I hate this...I don't want you to have his child, I don't want you to be with him."

"I'm sorry Chris..." I buried my head in his chest I have no idea what to say to him.

"Do you think that you might be pregnant?"

I narrowed my eyes, turning my head I pressed my cheek to his chest and felt his heart, it was racing hard.

"I don't know... I'm scared that I might be." He leaned forward as much as he could as he kissed the top of my head.

"I will take care of you, if he doesn't remember you and you are I will take care of you both."

After a while I moved a little.

"Chris...your cum is itchy...can I wash off..." He let out a genuine laugh, it was a wonderful sound.

"Sure baby girl, let me clean you up."

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

I was at a park bench in the park in Croyden, Utah, I spend a lot of money figuring out where Chris and the Mistress was, and this is where he said she had a cabin.

I was waiting for something to happen, I had come here in the morning and I was waiting to see if she and him would show up at some point.

I was shivering thinking about seeing her again.

I had my head in my hands when I heard a voice that I recognized as Chris coming down the street, I looked up sharply and saw them walking down the street.

I jumped off the park bench and walked out to the street.

She looked at me and stopped, Chris looked like he had swallowed something sharp.

"What are you doing here?"

I looked at her, she stepped forward and Chris grabbed her arm holding her back a little bit, I glanced at him, and he looked none too happy.

"Mistress..." I stammered. I had no idea where this came from, but I wanted to run up to her and kneel before her and rest my head against her legs, begging to be hers, I would let her do anything to me.

"Bastian."

That name... the way she said it. My head started hurting and before I knew it darkness overcame me and I felt like I was falling.