Pick Me

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

"Oh god..." He moaned, as he struggled a bit against me touching him.

"Easy Bastian...are you okay?"

"I'm scared Mistress." He whimpered, I gently pulled down his boxers and took them off.

I walked around his whole body, he was suspended right before me and I decided to take my time and look him over.

He was well built, but was a bit softer than he had been in many of his movies, I figured it was because he wasn't working out 24/7, this turned me on even more - his body looked very male and very powerful.

He was stunning and I was in awe that he was all mine.

"I understand Pet, is it because you are out of control in this situation.?"

"Yes."

I walked forward more and got up on my toes and kissed him on the mouth. Instantly he kissed back, I kissed him for a bit, enjoying having him at my mercy.

"That's the point, you know the safe word, unless you use it we are going to continue."

"Wha...what are you going to do to me?"

"Nothing you won't enjoy..."

I dropped to my knees and pulled down his boxers, slowly I swallowed his cock, I was good at it, I'm not ashamed to say that I had practiced in private.

"Mistress...that feels nice."

I continued to suck his cock, deepthroating him. I was hyper focused on pleasing him, he moaned and struggled as I continued to work his cock.

I felt his balls pull up closer to his body, I smiled while continuing, it hadn't been that long, and soon I was going to make him cum from a simple blowjob.

"Mistress...I'm not sure I can hold out much longer."

I pulled away from his cock, gasping a little bit. "Good, I don't want you to hold out, cum when you are ready to."

I went back to what I was doing, he came less than 10 seconds later, I allowed him to cum right down my throat, I held him there until his cock started to soften.

I pulled my lips from his cock and then pulled up his boxers, he watched me as I stood up and wiped the back of my hand across my mouth and gave him a smirk.

"You taste wonderful, has anyone ever told you that?"

His face turned red, and I noticed now that the blush went all the way down his neck, it was adorable.

"No..no girl has ever swallowed or made me cum from a blow job before."

My eyes widened at him and I let out a giggle. 

"I refuse to believe that you haven't had a blow job before."

"No I've hand one, just no girl has been able to make me cum from a blow job alone."

That made me feel good.

"Mistress my shoulders hurt."

I nodded and went over, untying the line rope and his hands dropped. I walked forward and going around I reached up and started to rub his shoulders. His head lulled forward and he moaned in enjoyment.

I would have to work with him on his ability to be suspended like that for a long time.

"Do you want to go on a hike pet?"

He turned and looked at me, I reached down and untied his hands.

"Yes, I would like that...it looks nice outside."

We got dressed quickly, I playfully made him wear a hat and sunglasses to hide his hotness as I explained, when we got out and started walking down the road to the trail taking us to the river I looked over.

My heart both hurt and I felt odd relief when I saw Chris RV had gone.

I jumped a little bit when I felt Sebastian's hand take him shyly, I looked down and interlocked our fingers, looking at him seeing adoration as we walked together.

--- Chris Point of View ---

Everything in me told me that I should be smart and let her go, but having tasted her lips, her mouth, pressed my body against her – and how she involuntary responded to me.

I didn't want her with Sebastian, I found myself more than a little jealous of Sebastian, it was scary and exhilarating.

I knew that I needed to regroup and maybe get some...supplies.

I sighed and got into the front seat of my RV, I would have to drive to Salt Lake City and get a few things, then come back.

I would make her pick me over him.