Obey Me

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I was woken up a few hours later by a nurse gently shaking me.

I opened my eyes and looked at her, it took my eyes a moment to clear and I had a slight headache.

My hands were still tanged in Sebastians hair, I could feel his breathing, it was steady and gentle, he was asleep.

I gave her a curious look.

"Can I take your temperate?" She asked, I nodded, and she put a wand to my forehead and looked at the number, she seemed to be trying to keep it together, but she kept on looking at Sebastian with wide eyes.

"You want to ask, so ask." I teased; I was getting a sick kick out of teasing every medical person.

"Is that really Sebastian Stan?"

I didn't want to mock her because she could clearly see his face.

"Yes."

"And Chris Evans was here as well?"

"Yeah they are friends of mine and they were and are just worried about me." It was technically true.

She nodded and stood there a bit awkwardly.

"Are we able to remain alone? I'm still a bit tired."

"Yes, oh god, I'm sorry, I don't know what I...the doctor will discharge you in the morning."

"Thank you." I smiled at her as she awkwardly left the room, I leaned my cheek against Sebastians head and then kissed his forehead.

He didn't wake up with all the talking a moment ago, but he stirred and woke up when I kissed him - those figures.

He put his hands on either side of my shoulder and raised himself up, I watched as he slowly woke up and remembered where he was, he looked at me with a worried expression.

"I didn't mean to fall asleep, I'm sorry Mistress, are you alright? Am I hurting you."

I reached out and gently moved him to the side of me, turning on my side to face him.

"Calm down, you were exhausted, so I let you sleep, I'm alright, you didn't hurt me, we are going to be leaving in the morning."

He got a worried look.

"I don't like that, if you want to leave the hospital that's fine but maybe we should stay in a hotel..."

I put my hand over his mouth, and he looked over at his, his blue eyes wide at the sudden shock of my roughness, moving my other hand I put my hand on his hip, he moved his hip into my touch – I loved how much power I had over him.

"You need to get out of the habit of telling me what to do." Gently I removed my hands from his mouth.

"But the baby."

I knew what I was going to say was going to hurt him and make him more than a little bit insecure, but I need to nip this in the butt.

"The baby is Chris...do you understand that."

I saw the hurt in his eyes, I didn't have to tell him directly what that meant, it was basically telling him that it wasn't any of his business.

He looked down submissively.

"I'm sorry Mistress. I overstepped."

I had chastised him, now I had to give him a bit of a olive branch.

"Yes you did, but I will take your worry under advisement, we can stay somewhere close for a day or two, but I need to get you into the dungeon quickly."

I looked past him at the door then back at him.

"I want to make love to you, you can be on top this time."

He looked shocked, and predicted that he would look at the door.

"It's unlocked."

"I know, I want to do this anyway..." After a moment I made him look at me by gently putting my finger under his chin.

"Obey me."

"Yes Mistress."