Camping

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships – trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

I don't understand why you want me to go Sebby baby?" My girlfriend whined, I was trying to be a kind and diplomatic as I could be.

"Baby the doctor says that I need some rest." I gave her a coy and flirty smile.

"With you around baby it's hard to rest, you just do it for me, so please, go home and get things ready for when I get back to New York."

She looked defeated but me talking about how much she turns me on seemed to make her feel better, she came over to me and gave him a kiss on the lips, I kissed her back.

"Alright...I'll call you when I land..."

"I love you baby, I can't wait to get home and have some good pizza."

That made her smile as I complained about the pizza here. "I love you to Sebby..." With that she turned and left, when he was gone I leaned back with a sigh and looked at my cellphone, Chris had texted back.

CHRIS

I'm sorry, her and I are going camping, I will text you tomorrow.

That was all well and good, I knew the doctor wasn't going to let me leave the hospital until late tomorrow night, but there was some kind of reaction in me when I heard, they were going camping, dare I call it jealously.

Why on earth was a jealous of that, it wasn't like I knew her, right?

But that dream that I had, the way she looked at me in the hospital, call me crazy but I thought it was her in the dream, I was being stupid and ignoring the fucking obvious, I might not remember her at all but it was clear that SHE KNEW ME.

I was haunted by the hurt look in her eyes when I said I didn't know who she was, now that I remember it, I could see this beautiful strangers heart shattering.

Who was she to me? And a more interesting question in many ways - why was Chris so eager to remove her from my presence when I was in the hospital?

I knew that something was going on, and I was going to find out what, she meant something to me, I could feel it. And why do I feel like Chris wants to keep her and I away from one another? Secrets and lies, and curiously was not letting up.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

"Chris...I can't...help." I laughed, he came over and opened up his arms, I allowed him to help me off of the fallen tree branch.

Chris had convinced me to go camping with him, not in the RV, but we were carrying large backpacks with a tent and sleeping bags.

He said that he had scouted a place a week ago, and he wanted us to spend the night there, under the stars, ferial and in the wild.

He was a monster hiker, and I wondered if he would ever get tired.

"We are almost there, then you can take off that backpack, sit back and let Daddy take care of everything else." I was happy about that, but also Chris and I had been having fun the whole day, we flirting and enjoyed one another's company, it hurt how much I enjoyed being with him.

{Late Night}

We had eaten a nice fire cooked dinner or potatoes and chicken, and now we were in the tent, a fire still going outside and he had placed tons of leaves under our tent that it was well cushioned.

He had zipped our sleeping bags together and slowly he rolled on top of me, and started moving his hand up my shirt, clearly wanting to make love.

"Chris I cant..." I sobbed.

He stopped when he was doing and laid down on his side, pulled me against him, I buried my face into his chest and started crying.

"It's Sebastian isn't is?"

"Yes...I know, I love him even if he doesn't know who I am..."

"Do you love me?"

I looked up at him surprised, his tone of voice was somewhat defeated.

"Yes...and that is what is so confusing."

He flipped us over again and looked down at me.

"You know you can love more than one person right, polyamory in relationships exist."

"But that isn't fair to Sebastian."

"Did you ever ask him how he felt about it, when you first started having feelings for me?"

I went to open my mouth, then thought it over clearly.

"No..."

"Maybe we should ask that...if he ever remembers..." He moved more to the side and closed his eyes, you did the same.

You were not sure what time it was when you woke up next, but he was awake, above you and you could see him looking down at you from what little moonlight got into the sheer top of the tent.

"Are you ready for me baby?"

I shivered realizing it was cold.

"I thought about restarting the fire outside, but I could warm you up another way." I turned away from him crying, I wanted him so bad it hurt, but, I was wracked with guilt about Sebastian.

"Hey it's alright..." He put his hand on my shoulder and rubbed, he removed himself from the tent and went outside, I watched as he re made the fire, it was so rustic and mainly, I wondered if Sebastian could do that.

When he came back into the tent I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Changed your mind."

"Yes." I squeaked.

"Good Girl."