Time Alone

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

When the nurse came in and took my vitals there was an awkward silence between us – I could tell that she was simply dying inside to ask questions but clearly was a good worker and was too professional to ask.

At that moment I didn't want to explain anything to anyone frankly.

She excused herself and left the room, with a groan I turned over onto my side, my body ached like I had the flu or something.

I looked out the window in the room and let out a soft sigh, suddenly not having either Chris or Bastian near was...relaxing.

I played with the idea of demanding just like a week or something to myself.

When the door opened I turned, breathing softer as I saw it was a doctor.

"How are you feeling?"

"Like I have the flu." I answered honestly.

He nodded, he didn't seem surprised by that and it made me feel a bit better.

"You have a bit of vitamin deficiency, that's why I want to observe you for a little bit, have you started taking prenatal vitamins?"

You blushed and looked away.

"Honestly no."

He let out a laugh. "In my professional opinion you should, almost have some folic acid..." You turned your head when he got the scope and looked in your ears.

Just like the nurse he seemed to be holding back something, like there was something he wanted to ask but was simply not.

"You want to ask, so just ask."

"Is...sorry I shouldn't ask something that personal."

I let out a sigh and smirked, realizing there was such a thing of patient and doctor privilege, he would be opening himself up to serious liability

"As long as this doesn't leave the room, yes I'm am seeing them both, well kind of, to say that it is complicated is putting it lightly – and the baby in me, well that is Chris Evans – and it's a girl."

I rambled, looking over at him there was a shocked expression on his face, and he looked like he had just swallowed his tongue.

"So...what kind of vitamins would you recommend?"

--- Chris's Point of View ---

"Are you sure we should be doing this? Shouldn't we be focused on getting her what she wants?" Sebastin asked worried, I gave him a passive look and smiled.

"No one seems to recognize us, and this is what she wants – can you not read her emotions? She want's some time away from us."

The brought over our food, we both got the club sandwich, when we were filming together we often ate the same thing.

"I hate this you know."

"Excuse me?"

"I hate that the little girl that she is having is yours."

"Why, you know that baby is half hers, and honestly I didn't think you hate me that much to hate a child of mine?" I defended, taking a huge bite out of the sandwich.

"I hate the fact that the baby will tie you to us."

"Do you really think that the two of you are going to be together forever?"

"Yes."

We looked at one another, eyes narrowed.

"I love her Chris."

{3 Hours Later}

The hospital tried to keep us from visiting, citing that hours were over, I wasn't about to let that happen, when we walked into the room she turned and looked at us.

"That took you guys a while."

Sebastian walked over to her and put a blanket over her, and I handed her a club sandwich.

She gave it an odd look.

"You know what, this is what I was craving, without realizing I was craving it."

Sebastinas phone beeped, he looked at it and his eyes narrowed.

"Excuse me."

He walked out of the room I moved closer to her.

"How is the baby...how's our baby?" I corrected.

"She's fine, Chris...I need some space, can you please leave me and Sebastian alone for a week, please..." The look in her eyes broke my heart, because I could see that it hurt her to ask this.

"Are you sure that is what you want."

"Yes...it's what I need."

Nodding I leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead.

"I'll back off, but let me make this clear, I am not leaving you alone, but ill back off."

With all the emotional power that I had, I turned and walked out of the room, I could use some time alone myself.