Simple Touch

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

The guy at the counter handed me a slice of pizza.

"Thank you."

"Something on your mind Sebastian?" The restaurant owner had known me for a while, the pizza was always good and he stayed open very late.

"You know, just normal stress, thank you."

I gave him what I hoped was a genuine smile, and turned and walked out, I ate the pizza while walking down the street.

I took a deep breath, smelling the city of New York, but I found myself missing something, it was like a far memory, the smell of the forest.

I had long finished my pizza and was now wandering in a circle around my block.

It happened fast, and without any real warning, it was like the fog that was in my mind started to remember, my stomach turned as the headache intensified.

I doubled over and did my best to keep the pizza that I had just eaten in.

I remembered her.

I remembered my beautiful Mistress, I touched my cheek, remembering how when we first met, me blindfolded and her asking me my eye color.

The times she fucked me and dominated me, how I struggled to submit to her.

The baby...fuck the baby.

My head was still pounding.

What the fuck was I doing back in New York.

I started to walk fast back to my apartment, I needed to get back to Salt Lake City, as fast as I could.

Guilt and pain went thought my veins like it was shards of glass – making my full body ache, I felt so sick to my stomach, I was a monster, a fucking monster, I just left her.

Our child, fuck our child.

I started to pick up my pace and get back to my apartment, I was more than a little pissed off at my girl...my EX girlfriend, I didn't want to be with her – she had fucking lied to me, we were already broken up – I found myself more disgusted in her than I ever had been before.

--- Chris's Point of View ---

I watched as she started to move around, she had fallen asleep after doing her best to try and hide the tears and sobs from me, but I knew what was going on.

I had encouraged her as much as I could to eat, I noticed that when she was very upset, or very in her emotions she tended not to eat.

I took a deep breath and got up, I needed to handle sometimes in my RV, I had an internet connection and I wanted to get in more contact with my manager.

"Please don't go yet."

I turned sharply and saw her sitting up, she extended her hand to me, reaching out.

I looked into her eyes, there was desire there, it was primal the way she was looking at me.

I walked forward and put my hand in hers, she brough my hand up to her face, caressing her cheek on the back of my hand, then kissed the top of it, then turned my hand and kissed my palm.

I was panting, it was a simple touch, but I was so fucking hot.

She looked up at me.

"Please Chris..."

I closed my eyes, knowing what she was asking, it was toxic and awful. But she was offering – willing.

Gently I moved the covers off of her – starting to undress.