NOW !

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, injury, male submissive, and possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

"I'm so sorry Mistress..."

I narrowed my eyes at him - knowing I had to lay down some expectation groundwork right now - roughly I pulled up on his collar a little more, he whimpered at the roughness.

"Did I ask for an apology? No, explanation please Bastian - do not make me repeat myself again."

He stammered for a moment. I had to stop myself from comforting him too soon. He needed to be taught a lesson in obeying.

"He...he hooked me up with my ex-girlfriend, I'm sorry, I should have figured that he would take it personally, and try and hunt me down for answers."

I sighed still holding his collar.

There was a slight breeze as I looked over seeing the widow was open, I forgot to close it - but the fresh cold air felt good.

"Did you tell him about me, or about where we were going?"

"No Mistress, I swear I have told no one."

Reaching down I ran my hand though his hair, and in a moment of temper I used his collar and shoved him down on the bed hard.

He let out a very loud and shocked yelp. He didn't fight or protest as I ran a frustrated hand though my hair.

After a moment my temper was gone and I looked over at a scared and hurt looking Sebastian, I gently ran my hand up and down his flank.

I was happy to see that the touch calmed him, and his entire body seemed to relax under my touch.

"I'm sorry pet, I am just pissed off at having this much trouble when we are just starting out."

"Are you going to get rid me?"

You looked down at him surprised at that question.

"No, but I am worried about how he found us. And I'm not sure if he bought my lie..."

With a sigh I went over and straddled his waist he moved over onto his back, giving me a look of submission and utter devotion.

I looked him over, simply admiring him as I ran my hand down his chest.

"You are so handsome, no way in fucking hell am I going to get rid of you...I just got you...but it would be wise for me to let you go."

He tried to sit up but I put my hand on his chest and shoved him back down.

I fixed him with a steady gaze, his blue eyes were so stunning it was hard to focus on anything else.

"I am a very volatile dominant. Did I hurt you?"

"I can handle it Mistress."

I tilted my head and fixed him with a harder gaze.

"You dodge questions often; you need to stop that..."

"You hurt me a little, but I liked it - is that crazy."

I gave him a small smile and I leaned down and kissed him on his lips, I got up off of him and grabbed a tie that was left here - walking up to him I moved his arms above his head.

"I'm going to restrain you now...is that all right?"

He drew a very shaky breath.

"Yes Mistress..."

"You can use the word RED to stop this, or YELLOW if you are getting a little bit anxious."

"Thank you Mistress..."

I started to use a firm but loose binding as I tied his hands to the headboard. He struggled a little as I moved down his body pulling his boxers down and leaving him naked.

Leaning my head down I bit his hip making him let out a moan of pleasure.

I smiled and kissed the injured skin.

"I'm going to kiss and lick every inch of you...who owns you?"

He let out a loud cry as I bit him again.

"You." His voice was a bit of a scream, and I enjoyed knowing that I was making his this on edge.

--- Chris Point of View ---

I was walking by the house where I talked to that girl, something in my body told me that she wasn't who she said she was.

Being an actor I can tell when someone is acting, and she was acting clearly, she was only playing the part of a clueless country girl, you could see in her eyes there was much more behind them - I knew what made me uneasy, you could see the intelligence in her eyes.

I had stopped in my tracks when I heard someone yell "YOU!"

It was a very masculine sound, and I realized in horror and confusion that sounded very much like Sebastian. Looking over at the house I saw a window was open in the back.

What the hell?