Cheese Pizza

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View –--

I started driving through the mountains, I was going to take the long scenic way, just because I wanted some times alone with him, I would tell him in

a little bit, I was now enjoying the comfortable silence between us.

I looked over and saw him looking out the window, he seemed to be intently focused.

"This is so beautiful."

I looked around with a happy sigh – but still keeping a close eyes on the road, Utah was wide and expansive, and at the moment I was right in the middle of the Wasatch range, going though the city of Oakley, Utah.

"It really is." You had never really taken the time to think things over like that, to really look at the beautiful area far away from Salt Lake City.

"There isn't going to be very big town on our way."

He turned and looked at me.

"I looked at a map of Utah once, we are not going a direct route."

I blushed at being caught red handed like this.

"I want a few days of a road trip, I just want to spend some time with you, not Chris, no ex-girlfriend, just us and the open road, I have three towns we can stop at with a bed and breakfast in them."

He gave me a wide smile.

"I...I don't think I would mind that, you are still letting me pay for the room for the night."

I was instantly going to tell him no, that I was the dominant and I was supposed to be taking care of him, but I remembered our discussion and how he said he wanted some control.

"I am not going to argue with that." I muttered gently.

{}

"Mistress?"

"Yeah?"

"Are we gettling close to where we need to be?"

I gave him a curious look.

"Do you need to stop somewhere to use the bathroom? Eat?"

"No." He looked away blushing, I pulled the car over safely and grabbed his chin with my hand and made him look over at me.

"Talk to be Bastian."

"I...I'm sorry I'm not used to car rides, I know you want to get there quickly, I just get anxious in long car rides."

My heart melted at his words, because he looked so scared to tell me that. I wanted him comfortable and to make this as pleasurable.

I leaned forward and kissed him, it started off soft but deepened after a while, I pulled back.

"We can take our time getting there."

I pulled out my cell phone and did a quick search.

"Okay, let's get to Huntsville Utah, it's about 20 minutes away, and we are going to say at Atomic Chalet Bed and Breakfast."

"That sound nice, thank you Mistress."

{2 Hours Later}

Our room had a somewhat private hot tub, we were currently naked and relaxing in it, sitting for hours actually had hurt me more than I realized, so the hot water was helping my hips immensely.

I moved over and put myself in is arms, he held me against him, and kissed the top of my head.

We need this, I need this, I realized this was shaping up to be the best choice we both had made, I needed space from Chris, and it was helping, I was starting to feel like my old self.

"Can I order us a pizza."

I was torn from my musing as I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"This is such a small town...I'm not sure there is a pizza place..."

He got up out of the tub and grabbed his phone, I smiled at his naked body, loving the view, he got back in.

"Everyone can be bought, I don't care about the fee, I want pizza."

"Pizza sounds nice."

I took a deep breath, a feeling that I knew well came to me. 'You are being watched.' I shuttered and looked around, no one was watching, I shook my head. I was being paranoid.

"Can you get me a plain cheese pizza?"