Temper

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, - so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I pulled it out the oven, I had put cheese on the pizza, then a layer eggs, and then topped with bacon and pieces of sausage, it smelled good.

I set it down on the counter and let it cool down, after a moment I cut it, grabbing some bottled water and putting a piece on a plate I started to cut it in very small bite sized pieces.

I was more than a little bit confused about what has happened with Chris, I wasn't sure what kind of fucked up praise kink I now had – I really wasn't sure where that came from – but when he said, 'good girl', something happened in my brain.

And for reasons that I hadn't yet really yet sink in, I let Chris know that I was pregnant before I let the baby's father know...

'It may be a slim chance, but it could be Chris baby, did you forget that?' My brain mocked, I shook my head as if to shake away that very real possibility.

I was also confused about the chicken or turkey question as well, why the hell was he asking that? With a sigh I did my best to put Chris out of my mind.

I slowly walked into the room, I jumped a little when I saw that he was up and awake, his blue eyes were wide, I was shocked that I didn't lose the plate that I was holding.

"Hey Bastian..."

"Hi...is that for me?"

"Yes it is."

I walked over to the bed and sat beside him, putting the plate on the bedside table and putting the water bottle beside him.

I picked up one of the small pieces of pizza and put it up to his lips.

There was an odd moment where he hesitated, then he allowed me to feed him a piece, it was a submissive move – letting me help him with a basic human function, feeding himself.

Slowly and without exchanging many words I fed him the whole thing, when he took the last bite I put my hand to his cheek, his beard was scratching my palm as he turned into my touch, closing his eyes.

"Thank you, Mistress, did you make this yourself? It tasted amazing."

"You're welcome, and yes I did."

I leaned forward and kissed his forehead, when I pulled back I saw that his blue eyes opened and he looked at me, a bit worried.

"Are you not going to eat?"

I smiled at him, my stomach was feeling a bit unsettled, and I don't think food was the right thing now, but I also had to remember that I was now eating for two instead of one, so maybe I should eat.

"Mistress...is everything okay?"

I turned and looked at Sebastian shocked, I hadn't realized that I was looking off into the distance, spacing out.

"Yes..."

Gently I pushed him down onto the bed, and straddled his hips, grabbing the bottom of his shirt I pulled it over his head.

He looked up at me almost shyly.

I ran my hands down his chest, and I felt his body shake under the touch of my fingers, I smiled, I love his reaction to my touch, from what I knew of him before he forgot everything, I could tell when he was antsy.

"Do you want to go on a walk today."

"Yes..." His voice was so excited that I realized I had made the right suggestion.

--- Chris's Point of View ---

I was working out hard, I needed to get a hold of my temper, so I had to find a gym to get some of my energy out.

I was lifting weights doing my best to control my temper.

I had been way to easy and way to nice to her and Sebastian, that was the good guy in me, the nice friend, but I realized something.

I wanted her.

Regardless of her being with Sebastian, I wanted her for myself, I hadn't meant to fall in love with her, but she was perfect for me, and now that she was pregnant – even if it wasn't mine, I wanted her even more, her and that child.

I did my best to focus on what I was doing, doing my best to curb my temper.