Insta

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I kept pulling at his hair, and he kept on eating me out like I was his last fucking meal, after what felt like forever I reached the peak of what I was started to reach, tipping over the other side and I started to cum.

"Fuck you are getting wetter kitten, be a good girl and cum." I felt myself come utterly undone in his arms, so much so it scared me.

My hips lifted up off the bed and then he gently pressed me back down on the bed, removing his mouth, I looked down and saw him wipe his mouth.

I had never had a guy look at me like this, like he enjoyed eating me out so much, I felt my whole body felt when he licked his lips, as if savoring my aftertaste.

"Fuck baby, that was a treat, I was right, your whole body seemed to relax, do you feel better now?"

Tears came to my eyes and sadly I looked away, nodding my head, he crawled up my body and pulled me against him, I found myself started to fall asleep, struggling to stay away.

"Be a good girl for Daddy and sleep, I'll wake you up when the cars are here."

--- Chris's Point of View ---

I watched as she feel asleep in my arms, blitzed out from me making her cum, I loved how she responded to my body, it was just a pity that she was in love with Sebastian, I knew she was in love with me but Sebastian being missing means he was winning.

Regardless of things going on with her I am genuinely worried about him, as much as it pains me to say, he is in love with her as well, I saw it so many times when watching them, he wouldn't just leave her like this, not without good reason.

My phone beeped, I looked at it, it was Scott.

I gently sat up and laid her head down on the pillow, covering her with a blanket, I walked to the front door and opened it.

My brother was standing there.

"Two cares delivered."

"You are early...you didn't have to come in person."

"I wanted to see what you are up to."

"I literally told you yesterday everything that was going on."

He looked past me at her on the couch.

"Is that her?"

"Yes."

"Have you looked at the news lately?"

I narrowed my eyes at him, shaking my head.

"Cell reception is very spotty here."

"They found Sebastian, it's all over Instagram."

It felt like my heart was suddenly up in my chest, and I could feel my heartrate start to increase, I pushed him outside, if she woke up I didn't want her to hear.

"What happened."

"He was in a car crash...he's okay but there are rumors of a head injury, and memory loss."

"Memory loss, are you kidding?"

"No."

I let out a sigh and looked around.

"Look, I need to handle her, can you keep yourself entertained here in Utah, I'm not sure if I can spend time with you, if what you are saying is true I need to be with her."

"Yeah I understand that - I am going to go hiking after I drive the guys back, just call them when you are done with the cars and they will come pick them up."

"Thank you Scott, it means the world to me."

"Just...be careful with her, you sometimes get a bit, rough with the submissive whom you dominate."

I shook my head. "I'll call you later Scott." I turned and walked back into the room, happy to see that she is still asleep.