Full Day

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

I felt her kiss my neck and shoulder as she straddled me, I ran my hand down her body, she put my hands on her breasts.

The strange girl that came with Chris that was in my room was a quite bit curvier than my girlfriend, and I found that I was thinking about her when I was touching my girlfriend, I liked how curvy she was.

"Fuck me Sebastian, I need to feel you in me, I've missed you so much." She begged, that confused me, had she not seen me for a while?

Taking the next movements with ease because I was still recovering, I wrapped my arms around her waist and flipped her over onto her back and moving my body on top if hers and leaning my head down I started kissing and biting her neck, she liked me being dominant.

I knew that this was my girlfriend, and I have slept with her many times before, but something simply just felt WRONG this time and I couldn't put my finger in it. I closed my eyes and continued with my onslaught of kissing her, and letting my hands run down her sides and caress her.

Why on earth was I thinking about that stranger when I had a beautiful woman with me right now. I was starting to get one large headache.

The word 'Mistress' suddenly echoed in my mind almost painfully.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

"Give me permission Kennedy...I need permission to do this to you, we can use the safe color words system, I need you so bad." He begged.

"You have permission." I agreed.

"You can say RED and this will all stop, you can fight me if you need to."

He gently flipped me over onto my stomach, I struggled but he raised my lips, I felt him strip totally down, and then he did the same to me, removing my underwear so I was naked.

"You ready baby... I'm going to start to have you, behave my love...let me have you." I moaned at the way he was using his dominant voice during this, and for lack of a better word I am simping for him.

Without going slow he buried his cock in me, with force he put his hands on my hips and started pounding into me.

I burst into sobs...

"Fuck baby, what is your color..."

"GREEN..."

"Oh baby, let Daddy take care of you...be Daddies good girl...cry if you need to, I'm here, I'm with you."

I cried harder because he really was with me now, not just for sex, but I felt him emotionally being here for me, his presence was both comforting and suffocating.

I didn't fight him as he roughly handled me – I found that I loved the idea of him leaving bruises on me – marks of his love, I closed my eyes, the last thing I felt was his cock pulsing deeply in me.

As he pulled out I sighed happy turning me on my side he pulled me into his arms, he was so strong I felt enveloped by them, realizing that he really had fucked me to sleep.

When I woke up I found that my body was sore, but you were covered by a blanket. You sat up and realized that you were itchy because of the dry cum on your legs, and ass, and inner thighs. I sat up and that was when I noticed I had a collar around my neck.

"Chris?" I cried out a little bit alarmed, mostly at the fact that I woke up in bed alone.

He came into the room, it was then that I noticed that something smelled very good and I assumed he was cooking.

"You know I don't like being called by my first name right? Not from your beautiful lips that is."

He leaned against the doorway looking at me, his blue eyes almost a darker blue than normal.

"Did you put this collar on me?"

He gave me an amused look "Yes...do you want it off? I think it suites you very well, I know you are used to putting the collar on someone else and not wearing it, but I need to train you."

I ran my hand across the collar, considering what he had said to me, biting my lip in thought.

"Will you wear it like the good girl that you are?"

I looked down nodding.

"Do you want breakfast in bed or will you come to the table?"

"I'll come..." I stood up, I walked up to him and smiled up at him, he looked down at me.

"What?" I blushed seeing how intently he was looking at me.

"I want to spend a day with you...a whole day no interruptions... do you think we can do that?"

I nodded, doing my best not to think about Sebastian, I missed him, but I had no idea what I can do. Chris pulled gently on my collar, making me go forward.