What Would I Have To Do?

Chapter Warning: Possible trigger warning and talk of BDSM. 

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

My girlfriend didn't seem to notice how disinterested I had become in her and she left, kissing me as she left.

I couldn't stop thinking about my Mistress. I wanted to fly back down to The Orchid House because I wanted to get to know her more. I had never felt this strong a connection with someone. I know I don't really know her – but I couldn't imagine NOT knowing her now.

There was something there .

I was left alone in my apartment – and that is how I wanted it right now, the lights of New York were twinkling and I went out onto my balcony as I got up the nerve to call my Mistress.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I was alone in my home on my bed, I had given the Madam my number to give to Sebastian, and I have been dealing with elevated blood pressure for the past little while.

I wondered if he was actually going to call or text me, did I want him to call or text?

Like I told my twin, it was very irregular for me to talk to a submissive – let alone a celebrity submissive outside of The Orchid House.

I felt my heart leap in my throat when my phone beeped, with a shaking hand I checked my text messages.

Sebastian

May I call you Mistress?

I gulped at seeing that, a very logical side of me told me that I should run, run the other direction and very far from him – but curiosity got the better of me.

Me

Yes you may

There was no moment of rest or hesitation on his part as the phone rang and I picked it up, I was unsettled with how shaky my hand was as I answered.

"Hello."

"Hi Mistress..."

"Hi Bastian, you can call me Kennedy when outside of The Orchid House."

"Alright, fuck I love when you call me that. And your name is so beautiful."

I let out a soft laugh at that, my brain was somewhat reeling with the knowledge that I was currently on the phone with Sebastian Stan.

I couldn't figure out why this was even more...odd and unsetting than dominating him. Maybe because there was a certain level of closeness here.

"Flattery will get you everywhere. It's odd to accept a call from a submissive."

"Is the reason you accepted it is because of who I am?"

I sighed and went to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water, walking back into my bedroom.

"No, trust me that would be the reason why I DON'T talk to you."

"Then why did you accept my request?"

Taking a sip of water, I thought it over.

"Because apathy is a tragedy and boredom is a crime." I mutter quoting Bo Burnham.

He laughed, and I felt a tingle feeling go though my body.

"I noticed from your phone number that you are from Utah."

I choked on my water, submissive were normally not told where their dominants were from, they came from all over the country.

I recovered quickly as I looked at his area code.

"And you are from New York."

"Would you allow me to fly out and see you, I could be a good submissive outside of The Orchid House?"

I laughed downing the rest of my glass of water.

"I would only consider having you in my private residence as my submissive if you...did something so insane that I wouldn't doubt your loyalty to me."

"What would I have to do?"

I shook my head, going back to my refrigerator I got out a Bud Light.

I tried to think of something so outlandish and insane that he would never do it and drop the idea.

"You would have to dump your girlfriend and swear yourself to me entirely. If you did that you would have my complete and utter devotion at that point and I would never let you go Bastian."

"Do you mean that?"

"Yes, I never say anything I don't mean."

I opened the beer and took a deep swig; I changed the subject about asking him things about living in New York, he was happy to answer my questions.

(Next Morning)

I had talked to Sebastian for a little over half an hour last night, then realizing I drank to much and told him I have to go. He asked if he could call tomorrow, and I said he could but later in the day.

I was begrudgingly up and making myself a 'hangover smoothie', when Koda walked in.

"Hey...woah you look like crap."

"Thanks." I muttered narrowing my eyes at him while taking a huge gulp of my smoothie.

"So uh, news, it's all over Instagram and twitter it seems that Sebastian and his girlfriend have called it quits."

I somehow choked on my smoothie.