114: Today, Tomorrow, and years to come.

Start bij het begin

"Domen! What did you do to my phone!?" She gasps in terror as she stares down at her helpless phone that is now clearly beyond saving. "Why is it soaked?"

"It fell in the sink when I was grabbing a glass of water earlier." He chuckles nervously as he scratches the back of his head. "Tried to save it but it was soaked already."

"... Okay." Lavender nods her head, feeling completely disappointed that she won't have her phone anymore, though she felt it couldn't have been his fault and that it probably was an accident.

She can't be mad about it for too long. After all, he's sacrificing more for her than she ever could for him.

"I'm heading off to bed." Lavender says as she gets up and places her busted phone on the counter, still feeling the slight eating annoyance in her stomach despite trying to forgive him. "Didn't sleep much last night."

"Lets go." Domen grins out and walks to her, lacing her hand with his as Autumn and Felix glance their way. "Night, you two."

Autumn and Felix simply wave... Mostly Autumn anyway, as they watch Domen and Lavender leave the room, heading to the bedroom side despite Felix having not really told them which room they could get.

Luckily enough, Domen had gone around the house vacuuming every inch of the house and even the beds.

They are entirely less likely to get a flue from all the dust the house had in store for them.

Getting to one of the many rooms in the lake house, Domen pulls Lavender to a bed that has the perfect view of the lake below with the light of the moon shying behind the brightness of the bulb.

Lavender widens her eyes at the sight of the moon seeming to be hovering just over the lake with it's reflection shining on the surface.

The view is just perfect as the sound of trees whistling in the wind along with the night creatures fill the air.

Domen walks back to the door and closes it, locking it shut before turning the light off, getting Lavender's heart to thud against her chest as the scenery in front of her only gets better and more alluring.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Domen whispers into her ear as he snakes his hands from behind her, wrapping her waist with his warm arms as he brings her back plastered to his front while leaning his chin on the top of her head.

"It really is." She nods slowly while his fingers slide down to her stomach. He spreads his fingers to hold as much of her stomach as possible while planting a small kiss on the back of her head, getting her face to warm up in an instant.

"But it's not more beautiful than you." He whispers some more as he feels around her stomach, feeling the firmness she's slowly getting. "I can't wait to see her, or him."

"The doctor clarified for you though." She chuckles as she closes her eyes and leans her head back to his chest, enjoying the massages of his fingers on her stomach.

"I know but it wasn't accurate." He chuckles with a breathy voice, fanning the hot breath into her ear.

"Okay. If you say so." She chuckles, drowning in the mesmerizing ocean of emotions taking over her body.

She wanted to ask who it was that texted her because she's well aware he did it on purpose to simply stop the  messages. So she wanted to ask him about it, but instead, the warmth from his body leaking into her back made her forget everything.

"Want me to help to rock our baby to sleep?" He asks with a slight ragged voice as his fingers move from her stomach, down to where he wants them to be, getting her to pinch her brows to the centre of her forehead as she clenches her jaw. "I heard it really does help."

"Well, I guess so, it is past her bed time." She chuckles, as he turns her around and gazes down at her.

"Then let's be good parents and put her to sleep." He chuckles before leaning down and pressing his lips against hers, bringing butterflies to flap around in her stomach as he leads her to the bed.

Carefully getting onto the bed, he doesn't bother to crawl to the centre of the bed as he simply hovers over her from the edge of the bed, keeping one foot to the ground and the other kneeling onto the bed but kept tucked between her thighs as his lips never leaves hers.

The warmth of their lips and breathes dancing into each other gets her body to shiver when she knows too well she hasn't gotten used to him yet. Despite him showing affection all the time.

I don't want to get used to it... Not ever. I want it to feel new all the time.

"Keep in mind that no matter what anyone says, I'll love you nonetheless. Because out of the trillion women in the world, I chose to be with you." He whispers as he breaks the kiss and leans up, straightening his back, getting her to open her eyes and look into his. "Always remember that, okay?"

"I'm not worried about mean comments." She chuckles slightly as she leans up, closing the distance between their faces. "And no, you didn't choose me, Domen, you had no option because you loved me. So always remember that, okay?"

He chuckles and smiles, kissing her lips for a brief moment before gently pushing her back down and leaning over her.

"Yeah, I had no choice because I am in love with you. Today, tomorrow and years to come. I won't stop. I don't want to."