67: Camping.

Yawning for the hundredth time, Domen glances down at the clock on his screen.

9 .p.m, on the dot.

The entire building is silent from the top to the bottom with most of the offices locked and dark.

All offices aside from Lavender's.

For an odd reason she hasn't clocked out yet and it's getting too late at this point.

Domen gets up from his desk and yawns once more, feeling rather more exhausted today that he's felt ever.

He grabs his jacket and pulls it on as he heads towards the door.

Once he steps out, he makes sure to lock it before shoving the keys and his phone into his pocket as his eyes only grow heavier.

Lavender can't seriously still be here.

He furrows his brows as he quietly makes his way towards the slightly open door and peeps into the room, searching around until he spots her on her desk.

Dead asleep.

Oh, so that's why she hasn't left.

Seemingly comfortable on the hard wooden desk, Lavender is entirely soaked in sleep with her hair blanketing over her face and back.

Her soft breathing fills the entire room, bouncing off the empty and dark corridors as slumber clings onto her.

Domen steps into the office and sighs as he makes his way towards her desk.

Her cheap flowery perfume still clings on her clothes, never leaving her to an extent where he's going to only remember her when he smells it.

It's just her scent.

Domen stares down at her with her long lashes kissing her blushed cheeks, barely covered by her hair.

He reaches down and carefully picks the hair off of her face, revealing the sleeping face of Lavender Carter.

Her slightly round cheeks are now slimmer than usual but haven't lost their childish softness as his fingertips caresses it by accident.

Leaning onto the desk now, Domen can't help but stare down at her as she remains oblivious to his presence.

His eyes stare at her closed eyes that expose the long length of her dark lashes, trailing his eyes down to her pink cheeks, cheeks that tempt him to just...

Failing to hold it in, he leans over the desk and plants a small kiss on them, getting his stomach to clench tight as he leans back.

His eyes continue their journey down her cheeks to her nose, trailing all the way down to her lips.

Gosh those lips.

The perfect shade of a strawberry, glossed over with some lipgloss and perfectly plump.

He reaches his hand down to her chin and glazes his thumb against her lower lip, bring his heart to a thud as he can still vividly remember when he felt them.

The savory sweet, warm and soft lips of Ms Carter....

He bites onto his lower lip as he slightly pinches her lower lip, though not hard to wake her up, just to feel the softness of it all.

Get a grip, wake her up and leave.

Snapping from his thoughts, he takes back his hand and clears his throat as he reaches his hand up to pat her head instead.

"Chipmunk, wake-up." He teases as he smiles down at her pink cheeks as she groans slightly but doesn't wake up. "Hey,  it's pretty late, you have to wake up."