111: Someone to share time with

Autumn watches in shock as the trunk of the car fills with countless bags from their shopping, knowing too well she didn't pick most of what was recommended to her by the shop owner.

Despite it being well over the number the asked for, he still paid without breaking a sweat when he only got himself seven plainly colored shirts and a few jeans of all shades.

He's clearly one to lack any fashion sense and Autumn knows it. He's not used to dressing to look modern but dresses to look respectable.

That's the thin line of Felix.

"Okay, get in." He instructs, getting her to nod her head as she circles the car and gets into the front passenger seat as she did while Felix tips the one loading the bags before getting into the car. "We should get some groceries, since I haven't been there, there barely is any."

Autumn nods her head as Felix drives from the spot, heading back towards the outskirts when he knows there's a supermarket around there.

Having spent too long in the restaurant, someone would have taken a photo of him and posted about it which could attract his grandmother's attention.

Not that he's afraid, he'd happily meet her if she so happened to be there, but being with Autumn, he doesn't want to put another name on his grandmother's list.

"So, if I say a word, tell me what comes to mind." Autumn says as she glances up at Felix who raises a brow while keeping his eyes locked on the road. "Come-on, it will be fun."

"Okay." He nods slightly, getting her to smile out and lean onto the armrest.

"Something blue." She says and he takes a short moment to think. "I said no thinking."

"The sky." He chuckles slightly and she clicks her tongue playfully before leaning back into her chair.

"Perfectly cheap." She says, continuing the game to which he nods to.

"A watch." He answers, getting her to laugh slightly.

"Watches are expensive." She rolls her eyes and clears her throat when he shrugs his shoulders. "Okay... Um... Scented in a bad way."

"Dogs." He says and she laughs out, furrowing her brows but doesn't comment.

"Okay, Expensively useless."

"Uh..." He pauses for a moment, getting her to raise a brow and shake her head in denial.

"No thinking, next is.... Painfully beautiful."

"Autumn." He says with a small smile tagging his lips, getting her to laugh slightly but pause when she's just realized what he's said.

Did he mean... Me?

"You meant the season, right?" She chuckles nervously as her heart begins to pound in her chest while watching him actually glance down at her for a brief moment for the first time since he started driving.

"What else?" He asks and she rolls her eyes as she folds her hands to her chest. "I meant you."

"... Oh." She clears her throat and looks out of the window as her cheeks feel flustered from just being in the same car as he is.

Of course the whole reason she had to make sure he sees her as a love interest is because she doesn't want to have to think too hard about whether he likes her or not.

She's not one to tamper around the bush for something she wants to know, even though she often gets shy to ask it straight.

But she felt it makes it easier for her to know how to act with him.

Not as a friend.

But someone she has to get close to to be able to give her heart to.

"Have you dated before?" She asks as she folds her arms to her chest, unable to reply to what he'd just said.

Even though he knows he didn't need a reply.

"Not seriously." He says as he makes a turn to the outer parts of the city. "They showed interest but I wasn't invested enough to keep them from leaving. I'm not like the rest of the men and affection isn't a strong hold of mine."

"Oh." She nods slightly and tilts her head to the side. "So have you ever kissed anyone?"

"Why so intrigued?" He asks and she smiles and looks away.

"I haven't." She chuckles and feels her face turn red. "It's embarrassing... But... It's reality."

"Hm." He simply says as the supermarket is now in view. "It's nothing to be ashamed of."

"I was half expecting you to say 'then don't worry, I'll show you what it feels like.'" she chuckles as he slightly rolls his eyes and slowly eases into the parking lot.

"I'm not that romantic or affectionate to have thought of saying that." He chuckles, getting her to nod her head slightly with a smile. "You'd have to teach me."

"Asking a person that's never dated or kissed anyone for advise about being romantic is a bold move." She chuckles lowly, getting him to shrugs his shoulders as he stops the car.

"Not like there's anyone else to use it on." He shrugs his shoulders and her face reddens instantly as she stares at him when he shift his gaze on her. "You know, I didn't expect you to be so open to your thoughts, kind of takes me aback."

"In a bad way?" She leans back, feeling a bit insecure that her nervous comments might actually put him off.

"No, actually." He turns the car off and leans into his seat. "Quite the opposite."

"I don't normally talk so much, I'm just really nervous around you cause I don't know what to say." She runs a hand through her hair, wincing when it hurts her and she takes her hand back. "You straight forwardly said you find me interesting so I don't know how I can talk to you."

"Like that is fine." He shrugs his shoulders as he watches her look outside her window, frowning a bit. "If it will make you feel any better, I don't know what to talk about either, so you bringing up random things makes things easier to bare with."

"Okay." She chuckles as she smiles up at him, knowing that Felix isn't really one to follow how someone should act in a relationship, but at least he has the problem of telling the truth and the blunt truth.

So she's glad he's told her he liked her.

Now she doesn't know how she could keep him and she's been desperate to find someone to share her time with.