32: Both confused

His conscious was trying to scream at him to stop moments ago and to no avail.

The pleasure within took control of his body entirely as he gently places his knee in between her thighs as he hovers over her.

Lavender could feel the slightly cold fingertips crawling into the hoody and meeting her skin.

Just like before, his body felt the rush of excitement once more as his fingers press against the soft skin on her chest, slowly covering them entirely with his hand and giving it a slight squeeze.

A soft hum left her throat as he clenches his hand on her chest, squeezing it tightly and bringing in a mix of pain and pleasure.

She snakes her hand around his neck and digs her fingers into his hair, only to clench tighter as she can feel his other hand slither past the barrier of her green shorts.

After having the refreshing shower, she only wore the shorts and he hit the jackpot.

She gasps in his mouth and he slithers his tongue in as he explores her body with his hands, lighting her on fire.

Once he leans away from her lips, he places them against her cheek and trails his way down to her neck where he sinks his teeth slightly as his body aches for something more.

"D-Domen S-Stop..." She stammers as she squeezes her eyes shut as his fingers explore further in. "Y-You're m-making things worse...."

"I'm way past caring right now." He whispers as he moves his hands from inside her shorts and jersey, grabbing her thighs as he lifts her off the couch and into his arms. "I'm failing to stop."

Lavender sighs out shakily and leans in to press her lips against his, getting his to sigh out shakily into her mouth as he takes her out of the living room.

This is not what you came for. His mind whispers to him as Domen somehow makes it to into her room without seeing or knowing where it is. Having been the first time. You're making things worse.

Ignoring his own thoughts, he manages to find the bed and carries her to the center of it before placing her down without breaking the kiss.

He doesn't waste any more time as he grabs the edges of her shorts and pulls them over her hips and off of her knees, leaning back and breaking the kiss to take them off entirely.

Lavender watches as he grabs the hoody and pulls it over her head before grabbing his and pulling it off.

Lavender, are you serious about this? You won't be able to go back. Stop it now. Lavender's mind whispers to her as she watches Domen turn his attention to his sweatpants. Stop him.

As though in a daze, Lavender simply watches as he loosens his sweatpants and lean back down on her, hovering over her as he stares into her eyes.

"Sorry." He whispers before leaning down at her and pressing his lips against hers as he places himself between her legs. "It's my first time... I'm failing to hold it back."

Lavender widens her eyes in shock at the news, only to gasp and grip against the covers beneath her as he nearly forces his way through.

He groans out at the unexplainable shock electrifying his body.

It is new... He wants more.

"S-Slow. Move a bit slow, damn." Lavender groans out as her body tries to sort out her pain and pleasure mixed together.

She isn't a virgin and hadn't been one for a while. Her first was Raven who she'd been dating for six years, up until he demanded a break from her.

That he needs his space.

Domen is her second.

Of all people.

"Shit, sorry." He says in a near whisper as he tries to control himself even as his body is trying to force him to go faster. "Better?"

"I think so." She nods her head with her eyes still closed as her mind turns blur from the feeling controlling her entire body.

She slightly arches her back as her fingers grip her covers even more tightly.

Domen leans his lips down to her neck and sinks his teeth on the otherside, temporarily tattooing it with red teeth marks before he brings his hand up to her hair and clenches it tightly.

Failing to hold back, Lavender moans out as her body falls into the spell blinding all her thoughts along with Domen who groans and moans along with her, failing to hold back his feelings.

Though it is his first time, he tries his best to savor the moment, trying hard to last longer everytime his body tries to give in and call it quits.

He's never felt this sensation before. Feeling braced by the warmth of a woman along with the erotic electric pulses.

He wants more and more. He almost doesn't want it to end.

Lavender, finally reaching her limit, clenches her jaw tightly as she wraps her arms around Domen's back, sinking her fingers into his skin and leaving some scratch marks as her back arches while her body feels as though it's turning to stone.

Not long after, her body gives in and she gives out a shaky sigh as her body loosens up along with her mind that tries to recollect itself.

She soon feels Domen's back muscles clench tighter as he moves faster than before with his moans growing louder, only to stop in about a minute as his body finally surrenders.

Lavender widens her eyes as she can feel the unfamiliar feeling within her soon after he is done and she knew exactly what they'd just done.

There is no protection.

Feeling his arms can no longer support him, Domen leans away from her and throws himself right beside her, trying to catch his breath as he closes his eyes with beads of sweat running down his temple.

"What date is it?" She asks as she turns her head to him in a bit of panic and sits up. "Domen, what's the date?"

"I don't know, around fifteen." He sighs as he opens his eyes slightly and stares at her. "Why?"

"Gosh.... That was close." She sighs out in relief and leans back to the bed, staring at the ceiling. "I'm not going to get pregnant."

"Shit." He sighs as he reaches his hand over his forehead. "I really didn't come for that..."

Lavender sighs as she brings her thighs together and stares at the bulb that they didn't bother turning on with the room only lit by the bulb coming from the corridor.

"Was it... Really your first time?" Lavender asks in a near whisper and he turns his head to her, staring at her before clearing his throat.

"I wasn't lying." He sighs out and sits up, running a hand through his hair as he shifts his eyes back to her. "It was."

"Oh." She nods her head slightly and turns her gaze from him. "How was it?"

Domen clenches his jaw as he stares at her, for the first time, seeing her entirely naked in front of him.

Though it's slightly dark, he can still see her well enough to notice her blushing face.

How did it get here?

He didn't know either.

He thought he'd be waking up tomorrow and living his life as though the kiss never happened and now they have an even bigger problem.

And the funny things is, Domen couldn't stop it from happening.

His body was yearning for hers.

"I'll be selfish if I said I want more." He whispers as he lays down beside her and wraps his arms around her waist, bringing her to him and getting her to blush as she can feel every inch of his skin. "Lavender... How did we get this far?"

"I don't know." She says as she closes her eyes while leaning into his chest. "I'm so confused..."

"So am I." He sighs as he closes his eyes as well.