13: Will we... kiss?

Lavender sighs out as she finishes her last spoon full of icecream, grabbing Domen's attention as he places the last berries onto his spoon after a while of searching for them in the frozen milky sweetness.

She slowly brings her hand up to her bottom lip and runs her thumb agasint the edges of her bottom lip, rubbing off any icecream remains as she glances from her empty bowl towards Domen, locking eyes with him.

Her eyes drop to his bowl and she furrows her brows the instant she notices he has only been eating the berries and nothing to do with the icecream itself.

"I paid a lot for that." She says as she folds her arms onto her chest while Domain raises a brow as he takes on the crunched berries down his throat. "You hardly had any icecream."

"This is a week's worth of gym sessions and I have a tight meeting schedule this week. I won't have the time to last hours trying to burn off what you've fed me." He explains as he shoves the bowl over to her, getting her to glance down at it. "You can finish it off, since you hardly worry about it."

Lavender snatches the bowl from him and straightens her back as she scoops the icecream onto the spoon and takes it into her mouth, once again enjoying how the icecream melts onto her tongue with milky thick goodness.

Even though the berries are all gone, the icecream is the main stomach pleaser.

"If you worry about going to the gym, you won't enjoy eating." She says as she takes another spoon full as he watches with a raised brow.

His eyes drop down to her small pink lips that have now lost their red coat a long time ago.

He watches as she carries the plastic spoon with a spoonfull of icecream up to her lips, placing it into her mouth with such care before she seals her lips around the neck of the spoon.

Staring intently as she pulls the spoon out, scrapping off the icecream with her lips as it remains trapped inside before she reaches down for another.

She then pauses when she doesn't get much of a reply from Domen who almost seems too silent after what she's just said.

She shifts her eyes from the icecream and up to meet his gaze that shift from her lips and zero onto her eyes.

"Did you want it back?" She asks as she raises her brows at him. Noticing how ghostly quiet he is.

"No." He says as he sighs and drops his gaze down to the spoon in her hands as he folds his arms to his chest. "Just wondering why you chose to use the same spoon as me."

"The same...?" Her eyes widen in an instant and she glances down at the bowl in front of her then trails her eyes to the empty bowl beside her.

Her spoon lays in the empty bowl of icecream, perfectly untouched as she now realizes the spoon clearly does not belong to her.

She is using the spoon that was in Domen's mouth...

Domen pulls on a small smirk as he sighs and straightens his back then he shifts his gaze away from her and to the pond just behind her as she curses under her breath and switches the spoons.

"Do you do this with every man you meet?" He asks with a chuckle, getting her to shoot him a glare that nearly slices his eyes out. "Clearly it was on purpose."

"Why would I want to do it on purpose?" She hisses as she glares down at her icecream with an obvious boiler warming her cheeks.

Now that it's clear, she's just had a kiss with Domen... She could vividly remember seeing him run his tongue against the sink of the spoon everytime he is pulling it out of his mouth, just to make sure he got everything off the spoon before reaching down for another.