86: come with me.

Her eyes widen as she stares into his eyes.

She leans form his forehead and holds her hand out to stop him from leaning back in as she stares at him, entirely dumbfounded.

"Say... Say it again." She says in a breathy voice as she bats her eyes from the stinging tears what have stopping trying to come out. "What did you just say... Domen?".

Domen smiles slightly with a chuckle as he circles his arms around her waist and brings her closer to him.

"I'm in love with you, chipmunk." He says as his eyes scan her shocked expression. "I was, for a long time. I just couldn't say it... Because I wasn't ready to. But tonight I realized I do... A lot. I love you so much it hurts not bring able to be with you."

Lavender brings her hand up to her mouth as she finally got the answer she has been craving for.

He finally confessed he loved her.

I wasn't the only one.

Tears stream down her face, getting Domen to smile as he reaches his thumbs up to collect them.

"Took you a long time to finally say it." She chuckles as she helps him wipe her own tears. "I'm so happy to hear it... I wasn't the only one feeling that way."

Domen bits his lower lip as he glances down to her lips as she circles her arms around his neck, smiling at him as she tilts her head slightly.

"Sucks to be us..." She chuckles as the tears still fail to contain themselves. "I'm just glad you told me. Thanks for making it more painful to watch you marry someone else..."

"I'm not." He says as he reaches his fingers into her hair. "I don't want to marry anyone else.... If it's not with you."

Lavender leans from the hug and glances up at him while wiping her eyes.

"Your grandmother-."

"Screw her." Domen shrugs his shoulders and steps back while reaching down to her hands and taking them in his. "Let's just ditch everyone and go off the radar."

Lavender furrows her brows as she can tell he's being serious, his smile is half sided but his eyes are spilling his thoughts.

"Running... Away?" She asks and he nods his head as he bits his lower lip with a smile. "Leaving everything.... behind?"

"Not in that sense... Trust me on this." He says as he leans back onto her forehead and reaches one hand up to her chin, caressing her lip with his thumb. "Just long enough to avoid the wedding."

"Your grandmother will find out... They'll just drag you back here and I'll... I'll..." She stummers as she grips the edges of the sink. "She'll..."

"Trust me." He says and gives her a small peck on the lips. "Please. Just run away with me from here. I'll explain everything, right now I know my grandmother will start looking for me... We can't be here, it'll cause a scene."

Domen steps back and holds his hand out for her to take with a smile on his face.

"Are you willing to be my chipmunk?" He asks and Lavender rolls her eyes as she reaches out and takes his hand as she gets off the sink.

"You were supposed to say Juliet." She says as he chuckles and pulls her towards the door.

"Chipmunk suits you." He winks and tightens his hold on her hand as he grabs the door handle. "We won't be able to go back from this... You understand... Right?"

"I trust you'll protect me." Lavender smiles up at him, getting him to smile back down at her. "It's crazy... But I trust you."

He chuckles and opens the door, taking her out into the corridor.