14: Don't Hurt Lavender

"Gosh, I'm so stuffed, I hope I don't get bloated for tomorrow's shoot..." Evette's voice almost catches him off guard as he lays in bed staring at the empty ceiling. "I think I have to make space."

Before Domen could catch a glimpse of her, she already disappears through the bathroom door and closes it shut. He stares at the door a moment longer before he hears the faint sound of the shower running.

He knows Evette isn't taking a shower so late at night. He knows she's just trying to remove what she had eaten by throwing it right out of her mouth and into the toilet.

She's done it a couple of times when she wants to eat so much that day.

He can't stop her from doing it, since her entire life depends on how she looks and how her body makes many envy being her.

Just like Lavender who admires her body.

Domen turns to his side and reaches for his phone. He leans up onto one hand as he scrolls down his list of apps in search for one thing.

When he finds what he's looking for, he instantly types in the exact coordinates and it fills his screen with a rather embarrassing amount of photos.

Lavender really doesn't care about her social life.

He sighs as he leans back into his bed and holds the phone up as he slowly scrolls the few list of photos.

Most of her photos are with Evette that almost seem to take more likes than when she is alone. He isn't surprised why there's such a big difference, and he knows Lavender is very aware of it.

People don't find her that attractive.

She has childish features, like a heart shaped head, round cheeks with a slight visible cheekbone and slightly large innocent eyes.

If he could guess her age from her face alone, he could say she is nineteen. But when someone trails their eyes down to the rest of her, that's where they know she isn't a child.

She's got large breasts that aren't of course perfectly round since they are natural. She's got round shoulders and smooth hands compared to Evette who has a bit of definition in them, a clear sign Evette works out and Lavender doesn't.

Despite the odds, Lavender has a slim backside and a smaller upper waist just under her breasts compared to Evette. He doesn't know how but she could just have a smaller ribcage.

Probably.

But just after that short small waist effect comes her round wide hips that make the lower half of her waist look wider, just around the belly button down to her hips.

Lavender is just a curvy woman with a little extra on.

Now he knows why she'd rather just not take any photos. He can tell her self-esteem is really low and he wouldn't be surprised since people like him existed to crumble what little confidence she had with a few words.

He brushes off the feeling of guilt as he scrolls on a bit more until he stops on a short video that shows Lavender in some baggy sleeping clothes and seated in front of a large tv.

The video plays and it's evident she isn't in her own home, but somewhere with a man who is chuckling and taking the video.

Lavender almost seems completely bothered and annoyed as she tries to keep her gaze on the screen when the person keeps bothering her. The camera turns to finally reveal the man who starts boasting about how he finally got Lavender to stay the night at his place.