100: Just say it.

Just as a child clings onto it's mother, Domen cages Lavender in his grasp despite her attempts to flee his grip.

Six weeks hiding from everyone...

The wedding day... Passed long ago....

Surprisingly the news about the wedding being held back didn't spread even in the slightest, even though Lavender could hear Domen's phone buzzing all night as fans asked endlessly about what was happening and if they would witness a grand wedding.

The problem of being famous.

"How many weeks is it now?" Domen asks as he glances up at Lavender who frowns down at him as he still doesn't loosen his hands around her, still burying most of his head in her chest as they remain wrapped in a warm fur blanket in front of the fireplace, seated on the soft cushions of the chocolate brown couch. "Fourteen weeks, right?"

"Why ask?" She furrows her brows as she watches him finally let her go and slides his fingers from her back to her stomach.

"It's more visible now." He says and leans down to plant a small kiss just underneath her belly button, getting her cheeks to warm up instantly. "Should be easy for anyone to notice."

"That's all you're after?" Lavender chuckles as she watches him caress his thumb against her skin.

"More of excited." He chuckles as he leans from her and grabs her thighs, bringing her to him so he could plaster his entire palm against her stomach as her face continues to turn red. "Before it didn't seem real, now I can see it growing and makes things more real. Fourteen weeks is like the second trimester, right?"

"Someone's been doing their research." Lavender chuckles as she sits up and reaches her hand down to her stomach, placing her hand just above Domen's. "Yeah, could be the start of the second trimester."

"How does it feel, though?" Domen chuckles as he glances down at her stomach and tracing his fingers around the bump. "Having someone grow inside of you? It's a weird question but I'm extremely curious."

Lavender shrugs her shoulders as she shifts her gaze from him and down to her stomach, watching as his fingers trace the outline of the baby bump, the entire thing like he's soothing the child... Like a lullaby.

"Sometimes I don't feel anything, but I guess I start feeling something in there more as the weeks pass." She says with a raised brow, unsure of how to explain what it feels like. "And it's getting heavy, I can feel the weight a little."

"Oh." He nods slightly, even though still unable to picture what that actually feels like. "I'm planning on revealing you to for everyone to see."

Lavender widens her eyes as she glances up at Domen whose eyes are still fixed on her stomach.

What about your grandmother...?

"Are... Are you sure?" She asks as she tilts her head slightly, trying to get him to look at her when he doesn't notice her attempts and keeps staring at the only thing holding his interest. "Nothing's happened since those past weeks... You kind of didn't do anything to solve the problem of your grandmother... We haven't talked to anyone either... So are you sure?"

"It was part of the plan. Just took longer to set it into motion." Domen shrugs his shoulders as he gets up from the couch and stretch his arms out. "Let's go take a shower, we're heading to a hospital for an ultrasound and to get photos for proof."

"All of a sudden?" Lavender furrows her brows as she gazes up at him, getting to sigh out and simply reach down to carry her into his arms. "Did you just come up with that plan just now?"

"No." He smiles down at her as he carries her towards the nearest bathroom. "You're getting heavier."

"I didn't ask you to carry me." Lavender glares up at him as he chuckles and steps into the spare bathroom, putting her down as he closes the door behind him. "I've been eating a lot of sweet things... I guess the sugar is starting to add to my body...."

"The baby must have a sweet tooth then." Domen shrugs as he pulls his shirt off and works on his trousers as Lavender stares intently at his half naked body.

Still not used to seeing him and seeing it as normal despite it being the hundredth time she's seen him this way.

Noticing the silence, Domen turns his gaze towards her and she instantly looks away as her face burns as though it's been set on fire.

Why am I getting more and more.... Excited? She thinks to herself as she turns her back to him and grabs the edges of the see-through and short night gown he'd bought for her a while back. And very often. That can't be norma-

"I saw you looking." Domen whispers into her ear, getting her to clench her jaw as she grips her dress tightly while looking ahead. "You're more demanding since you've been like this."

"I didn't say anything." Lavender shrugs her shoulders as she drops her gaze down to the floor as she can feel his hands snake around her waist, slithering down past her belly button. "You're the one assuming things..."

"Hm?" Domen chuckles as he retreats his hands and grabs her shoulders, turning her to him. "I'm not misreading anything. I know, so just say it, I'm all yours, remember?"

Lavender clenches her jaw and almost rolls her eyes as she looks into his with slightly pouted lips.

"Gosh, you're impossible." Lavender sighs as she crosses her arms on her chest and looks down to his chest instead. "I... I'm not saying it."

"Why not?" Domen chuckles as she glares up into his eyes. "I always say it. Sometimes indirectly."

"Yeah, but I'm not." She says as she reaches her hands out and plasters her hands on his chest, getting him to raise his brows as he stares into her longing eyes. "I'd rather just... Show it."

She closes her eyes and gets onto her toes, trying to get to his height. He smiles slightly and leans down to meet her lips as he closes his eyes as well, wrapping his arms around her waist.

He snakes his fingers down to her thighs and lifts her from the floor, carrying there towards the bathroom counter and sitting her down.

Finally his height.

Sliding his tongue into her mouth, he sighs out shakily as he can feel his own body reciprocate the excitement and thoughts trailing his mind.

Recalling what happened the last time, the unannounced disturbance, Domen loosens the strings on his shorts and grabs her thighs, bringing her hips closer to the edge.

Leaving her lips, he trails his down her jaw and down to her neck as he makes his way into her, bringing a shaky sigh from her lips as her brows knit to the centre of her forehead.

Though wanting to hear her give in to the feeling first, Domen is the one that succumbs to the feeling and lets out a muffled moan, bringing goosebumps onto Lavender's skin the more he makes his muffled sounds.

Feeling a bit insecure at the silence from Lavender, he moves his lips back to hers, getting her to sigh into his mouth as he kisses her and let's his tongue crawl in between her teeth.

Just as he wanted, she lets out a sound as her lips fail to hold anything back with his keeping them from closing.

Finally feeling relieved he isn't the only one... Feeling this way.