60: A start or an end to something.

Feeling her knees about to give in, Lavender quickly rushes to Cameron's car who hasn't left since they got there.

It had been nearly two hours since she went into the building and Cameron didn't move from his spot as he wondered what she could be thinking of that's forced her into such a decision.

It can't just be Domen.

The door opening takes him by surprise only to calm down when he notices it's just Lavender who gets in and shuts the door.

She lets out a heavy breath as she runs her fingers along her thigh while glancing out of the car.

"Lavender-"

"I couldn't." Lavender says as tears began to stream down her face. "Cameron, I couldn't get rid of it... I tried so hard to convince myself but I got second thoughts at the last minute... I didn't want to get rid of it."

Cameron eases his shoulders as she watches her cry once more.

Not because of the results, but because she feels like she's betrayed herself.

The look in her eyes before she left the car told him she was going to go through with it.

But her subconscious wouldn't let her and battled her, making her lose.

He starts the car and slowly drives out of the parking lot when he knows he can only comfort her better when she's accepted the reality.

Right now she's still fighting with herself, she doesn't want to accept it yet she doesn't want to deny it either.

Two conflicting sides, tied between two stools.

He drives out of the hospital gates and makes his way towards the busy road, planning to getting her a new phone before taking her phone.

Only wanting to drive a little longer so she can cool off.

He's got nothing to say about it.

He can't help but feel irritated by it, but he can't do anything about it. At the same time he doesn't want her making choices she'll regret later on and turn into someone entirely different.

Just like all the marriages he's witness throughout his carrier, often than not, many of his clients confine in the truth with him.

Many had wished they never went through it because they ended up unable to have children.

Others still could but their lives had never been the same since.

Lavender is only a victim of her own feelings for a man who doesn't want to reciprocate them.

But he's glad she's chosen something she's willing to live with.

Carrying the child of a man who will never be with her.

"Wait here, okay?" Cameron says as he glances at Lavender who nods her head while leaning back into the seat, starting to stop her crying when her head is starting to kill her entirely.

Cameron closes the door before venturing into the phone store.

Lavender sighs as she glances down at her stomach and reaches her hand up to caress it, feeling her heart jolts when she reminds herself she'll be a mother soon.

In eight months.

Shifting her eyes from her stomach the moment she hears a child crying just outside her window, she notices a woman dusting off the dirt on a crying toddler's jacket as she is pointing down at her fallen icecream.

The woman is smiling, giving her daughter an assuring smile, telling her through her smile and eyes that it will be alright as Lavender watches just behind them.