94: Why is he here?

Feeling lazy to take themselves into the bedroom, Domen just decided to get the blankets and have a little camping session in the livingroom.

The fire was warm, the night was cold and with the only woman he care for, he didn't complain sleeping on the carpet.

"Morning." Domen grins down at Lavender who flinches when he pulls the curtains apart, letting the sun beam into the livingroom, deliberately trying to blind her.

"Shut the curtains... Damn that's bright." She whines as she turns over to the other wide and he walks over to the other curtains, opening them up, getting her to whine even more.

Most of the livingroom walls is made entirely out of glass, revealing a beautiful backyard with a pool that's had the cover on for many years.

It's been emptied for obvious reasons, but he's not willing to see what crawled under there and decided to make a nest.

"Come on babe." Domen chuckles as he walks over to Lavender and kneels above her, gazing down at her as he smiles.

Lavender clenches her jaw and gazes up to him, noticing his smirk as he cages her between him.

"It's time for breakfast." He says in a low tone, as Lavender widens her eyes in curiousity.

"What are we having? I thought there was nothing in here?" She asks in excitement as she sits up, closing the distance between their faces.

He leans back a little, but not too much as he wants them to be close enough to breath each other's air.

"Uh... Well yeah, the investigator had to fill the fridge before collecting us. But by breakfast I mean you." He says as he holds her shoulders and gently brings her back down to the carpet. "It's been a while."

"That was a day before yesterday." She furrows her brows and he shrugs his shoulders, leaning down to her ear.

"That's a long time ago." He whispers and glides his tongue against her neck, getting her to sigh shakily as she closes her eyes.

He takes a nibble of her skin as his fingers slither their way down to her thighs, stopping at the edges of the dress.

Moving his lips up her neck to her jaw, she clenched her jaw as she can feel his fingers crawl between her thighs, slithering their way further into the dress.

Her hand clenches onto the carpet as Domen's fingers start to feel the familiar warmth the higher they go.

She lets out an airy gasp and brings her knees together, only to be stopped when Domen tucks his knees between her legs, stopping her.

Bringing his other knee between her thighs as well, he manages to pray they apart as he moves his lips up to greet hers.

She kisses him back with just as much need as he reflects to her, getting him to groan slightly as his body starts to get excited.

Ding Dong.

The doorbell rings.

Domen curse under his breath when he knows too well he'd forgotten he is supposed to be receiving visitors.

He leans from Lavender who opens her eyes, equally annoyed as she sits up and fixes her dress.

"Who's that?" She asks as she watches Domen gather the pillows and place them on the couch.

"Someone... You'll see." He smiles slightly and leans down to her cheek, planting a kiss there before getting up. "We'll continue this after I deal with him."

He winks and she rolls her eyes but can't help but feel her cheeks turn warm, knowing too well she isn't going to get used to Domen's flirty side anytime soon.

She gets up from the floor and folds the blanket they were using, placing it to the couch as she fixes her dress, not wanting whomever it is to question anything.

"Oh great... You're here too." Lavender hears Domen sigh, as though not excited to see his visitor. "Whatever, come in, I guess."

She sits on the couch as she stares a the corridor, waiting for them to emerge.

And they do, in a matter of seconds.

Two tall figures emerge into the room, one the tallest amongst them, Domen included.

Lavender's eyes widen in shock at the second man that emerges into the livingroom.

I remember those eyes... That hair... That... Smile.

She clenches onto the couch as she watches him turn his gaze to her.

"R-Raven?" The name slips out of her tongue as she watches him step in and grin down at her.

The same grin he'd always give her.

The same jacket she'd once bought for him, he still wore it till now.

Domen, who is standing behind the who stares wide eyed at the man Lavender had just mentioned.

Raven? Lavender's ex?

"Been a while." Raven smiles down at Lavender and walks up to her, patting her hair. "Wow, you look much prettier than I remembered."

Domen frowns slightly and walks over to him, grabbing his hand and moving it away from Lavender.

"Why did you even tag along?" Domen asks as he stands between him and Lavender, feeling the uneasy knot in his stomach tighten at the sight of Raven.

Raven wasn't as tall as Domen, but he wasn't bad-looking either.

The man that won most of Lavender's heart before he met her.

The only man Lavender looked at the entire time before Domen showed up.

The man she seemed to get really hurt by.... Why is he here?

Domen turns his gaze to the main reason he had visitors in the first place.

His trump card.

The man sitting on the single couch, simply staring between the three and hardly said a word since he arrived.

Felix.

"Why did you bring him. The business is between you and I." Domen asks as Felix shifts his gaze from Lavender and up to Domen himself.

"He's the only reason your plan will work." He shrugs his shoulders as he leans back into the couch. "You might want to take her out, unless you're okay with her knowing what you intend to do."

Domen clenches his jaw, knowing too well Felix has always been a man that plays with knives.

Reaching down to grab her hand, Domen takes her away from Raven who hadn't peeled his eyes off of her as he watches her get taken away.

"I know I shouldn't ask because you're pregnant, but could you make breakfast?" Domen asks as he lets go of her hand the moment they are in the kitchen. "You can't starve, remember?"

"Don't worry, I'll stay out of it." She smiles at him and walks over to the sink. "But why him?"

"I don't know why either." Domen shrugs his shoulders. "Sorry."

She clenches her jaw and nods her head slightly, getting him to frown and walk up to her, wrapping his arms around her waist as he plants a kiss on her shoulder.

He doesn't say anything else an walks out of the kitchen and into the livingroom getting Lavender to sigh out and bite her lower lip.

I hope you are trusting the right person, Domen.